The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Berwald Oxenstierna/Sweden application [a c c e p t e d]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bearwald

Berwald Oxenstierna/Sweden application [a c c e p t e d] Empty
PostSubject: Berwald Oxenstierna/Sweden application [a c c e p t e d]   Berwald Oxenstierna/Sweden application [a c c e p t e d] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:42 pm

~ T H E C H A R A C T E R ~

Berwald Oxenstierna/Sweden application [a c c e p t e d] 10483475

Full name: Berwald Oxenstierna
Hometown: Uppsala, Sweden

Creature: Tomte
Teaches: Woodworking and Math (if they can teach more than one class?)
Experience: Has a college degree in construction and engineering. Then spent a year building new development houses, all the while designing and building furniture in his spare time.
Extra Details: Because of being a tomte, he's also taken on the responsibilities of groundskeeping, and when not in busy teaching classes, will often be repairing things around, inside and outside school property.

Physical description: Stands at a height of 6'2", possesses a somewhat muscular build and intimidating aura. He keeps his blond hair short, and wears square rimmed glasses.

His fashion sense is practical, often wearing denim pants and work boots. It's fairly casual as well, although he can clean up on occasion.

Biology: (Haha, these guys are supposed to be as short as gnomes, and are hairier than bears, but I'm using the awesomness that is artistic license to make the folklore fit for the RP)

A tomte's first and foremost behavior is to take care of the place they call home. They possess immense strength, which they use to protect and care for the area they call their own. Although generally nice, they do have their temper, and punish almost immediately those who don't respect and mistreat the house or building the tomte has called home.

They like receiving gifts for their work, and are especially particular about receiving a bowl of porridge on Christmas night. There also needs to be a pat of butter at the top of the porridge, or else they will cause mischief. As for anyone who dares to eat the porridge, the tomte will beat them and make them dance all night, until the sunrises the next morning.

Tomte also take great care of animals, and often pick a favorite. Messing with the tomte's favoured animal will bring misfortune on the culprit.

Personality/Habits: Berwald often appears severe and frightening of character to others. He's quite kind though, and caring, but is rather strict in the classroom and on school grounds, taking his job with utmost seriousness. Safety always comes first. He's a silent observer, and when he talk he tends to mumble, although he likes debates.

Berwald likes to keep busy. If he's not in the classroom, he acts as the school repair man and still likes to design furniture in his spare time.

Just don't get caught litering or vandalising school grounds. Berwald's temper is explosive, although he's gotten a little better at controlling it.

History: Berwald grew up fairly normally, on his father's farm. That is, until he angered the tomte who helped take care of the barn. The little creature was so livid, it turned Berwald into a tomte as well. But instead of shrinking and growing hairy and taking a liking to wearing brightly coloured caps, Berwald remained looking the same as always. Angry that his magic had failed it, the tomte left the farm, leaving the Swede to continue the job it had been doing around the farm.

So when it was time for Berwald to go to college, he had a hard time leaving home. Once he'd managed to leave, he often got in trouble at school, getting into fights with other students over the mistreatment of the property and was quickly alienated by others for this behavior. But even then, random things in disrepair at the college would get fixed, often puzzling the janitors and deans of the place.

After graduating, Berwald was immediately hired by a construction company for his skill and attention to detail. He spent a year building houses, not getting into as much trouble with his temper, than while he'd been in school. But he did have his spats, and after a year of hard work, was eventually laid off for endangering the life of another employee.

He searched for a job immediately after that, and was quite surprised to be hired the Zodiac School, even after telling them of his supernatural issues. He's been quite happily living and teaching there since, although he has gotten quite the reputation of being a hard ass among the students. Especially when it comes to trash and recycling. Vandalism on school grounds has also greatly dropped, since he started teaching.

Other Information: Berwald owns little white dog nameless, which he cares for as if it were his own child. If he's not in the classroom, repairing the school, or pursuing his hobbies, on sunny days he can often be seen walking his dog.

Role Play Sample:

Doing his rounds around campus, before morning classes started, Berwald paused and sighed, bending to pick up a discarded empty plastic bottle on the ground. He honestly couldn't see why it was so difficult to not throw the damn trash on the ground, instead of where it belonged. When he walked to the nearest garbage can and recycling bin, tossing the bottle in the latter. He was about to walk away then, and scowled at the mount of recyclable items in the trash, making a mental note to talk to the headmaster about making the students more aware to this, as he picked out glass and plastic items. When he'd finished putting them where they belonged, he took a deep breath to calm himself and went to the nearest washroom to wash his hands.

But once he saw the state the washroom was in, Berwald's temper flared. Growling, he stomped away from the scene of the crime, straight to the head's office. He slammed the door open, glared and paused, trying to calm himself again, then ground out; "Make th'students learn t'clean 'fter thems'lves, b'fore snap n' do sumthin' I'll r'gret."

Come class time, students attending Mr. Oxenstierna's classes were quite cowed for the rest of the day. Although he did seem pacified when one of his morning students gave him a cinnamon bun from the cafeteria, just before classes started again, after lunch.

~ O O C I N F O R M A T I O N ~

Your name: I go online by the name of Mitzreal. So that works.
Time-zone: GMT -5
Email/AIM/MSN/Etc.: nepveut@hotmail.com / Skype; Mitzrael_Arch
Did you read the rules?: Yes. But I'm not wearing a shirt. It's a tank top and it's red. Hahahahaha.
Anything else you want to add: Hmmmm... not really. Oh, I guess if there's lines I can't cross, other players should let me know about them. I have a tendency to shove my foot in my mouth, but like getting along with everyone.

Let me know if there's any issues with the app. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams
Admin
Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Berwald Oxenstierna/Sweden application [a c c e p t e d]   Berwald Oxenstierna/Sweden application [a c c e p t e d] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:53 pm

You're not accepted yet, but you're nearly there! All I ask is you expand on his appearance a little more - There's so much you could say which you haven't! So have a think about it, I'm sure you'll do greatly, going by the rest of your application.

About boundaries, there really aren't any. Just no NSFW smut. But that's almost a granted, no? But apparently there can be things as much as violence and gore in the chatbox. I'm not entirely sure I approve, but as long as no one complains, then there's no harm.

Please post your edited appearance on this thread, seeing as you posted as a guest and can't go back to edit.
Back to top Go down
https://thezodiacschool.rpg-board.net
Bearwald

PostSubject: Re: Berwald Oxenstierna/Sweden application [a c c e p t e d]   Berwald Oxenstierna/Sweden application [a c c e p t e d] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Here we go. I hope this is better. Also, I didn't want to make an account until given the all clear. =D

Physical description: Stands at a height of 6'2", Berwald possesses a muscular build and intimidating aura. He keeps his blond hair short, and wears square rimmed glasses. His eyes are pale shade of blue, that look a little turquoise in the right light, and when the weather's bad or he's angry, desaturate to a darker tone. His face appears set in a permanent frown, but he'll often raise his eyebrows in conversations he's in, indicating interest, curiosity or puzzlement. It's rumored that he smiles, but no one in the school has seen it yet.

If there's anything expressive about Berwald, it could be said his hands often do more talking than he does. They're rough and calloused from work and use, having a spatter of marks and old scars on them. His ring and pinky finger on his left hand are visibly crooked from an old work injury, and stiffen up in winter giving him a bit of trouble.

His fashion sense is practical, often wearing denim pants and work boots. He seems to prefer wearing work shirts, or a combination of tank covered by worn looking button up shirts. He can sometimes be seen wandering the school with his tool belt around his hips, and perpetually smells of sawdust and wood shavings.

He does clean up very well when the occasion calls for it though.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams
Admin
Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Berwald Oxenstierna/Sweden application [a c c e p t e d]   Berwald Oxenstierna/Sweden application [a c c e p t e d] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:54 am

That is so much better, thank you~ I will say that you are Accepted! Make an account with the name Berwald Oxenstierna (and thanks for being considerate and not making one beforehand), and start posting around~ Maybe post an intro for people and definitely join us in the chatbox!

(Also, your app reminded me of the time Matthew and Roderich graffiti'd a whole hallway to make it look like a forest...)
Back to top Go down
https://thezodiacschool.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berwald Oxenstierna/Sweden application [a c c e p t e d]   Berwald Oxenstierna/Sweden application [a c c e p t e d] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Berwald Oxenstierna/Sweden application [a c c e p t e d]
Page 1 of 1