The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions OIKYK~! \o/

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Former South Korea

Former South Korea

Introductions OIKYK~! \o/ Empty
PostSubject: Introductions OIKYK~! o/   Introductions OIKYK~! \o/ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:37 am

Ahnyeong~ I'm the RPer behind YongSoo. Nice to meet you all! ^^

I'm usually referred to as 'Ko'. But feel free to give me your own nickname~ As long as it's not degrading. ^^

You guys seem very fun from what I've seen so far~ <3333 I always enjoyed logging on into the CBox~ I hope that we can get to know each other more and have LOTS AND LOTS MORE FUN. \o/
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams
Admin
Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Introductions OIKYK~! \o/   Introductions OIKYK~! \o/ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:48 am

WELCOME TO MY HUMBLE FORUM. *Bow*

Pleasure to see you here! 8D
Back to top Go down
https://thezodiacschool.rpg-board.net
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Introductions OIKYK~! \o/   Introductions OIKYK~! \o/ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:26 pm

*Glomps, hugs.* Hello Ko! I'm Holly, or any other nickname people give me. It's a pleasure to meet you. Even though we have already, a few times.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Introductions OIKYK~! \o/   Introductions OIKYK~! \o/ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Oh god. I think I know you. Unless other people are using OIKYK but I can't imagine being that popular... Either way, -waves-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions OIKYK~! \o/   Introductions OIKYK~! \o/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions OIKYK~! \o/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Zodiac School :: Out Of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: