The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Greece

Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles] Empty
PostSubject: Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles]   Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:10 pm

Heracles collapsed on the couch and just lay there, taking deep breaths and letting all tension leave his body. He knew that, in just a few minutes, he was going to have to go back out and walk the halls and make sure the students don't kill each other, but right now he wanted to relax and forget that the students existed. After all, he deserved some tim--....well no, not deserved it, but he needed sometime away from the students or else he would go insane and that would not be pleasent for anyone. At all. Ever.

Sighing, he curled up on the couch and left the other half free for anyone who wanted to sit there, looking around the staff room curiously. He didn't come here often; more often than not, he went to his office or outside if he wanted to relax. But it was cold out and the students could go into his office if they wanted to. So here he was. It was more pleasent than he had expected it to be. And there was food; specifically, there was a basket of tomatoes. Heracles wasn't sure why it was there, and so he settled for staring at it in hopes of making it become less confusing. This method, surprise surprise, didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Antonio Fernandez

Antonio Fernandez

PostSubject: Re: Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles]   Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Oh, it was quite the wonder. Where in the world had he left his tomato basket? He had gone back to his garden to see if he had left it, but apparently he had not. He had checked in his classroom, since he was planning to use them, most of them at least, for cooking, but they weren't there either. But where else might he have put them? Recalling the events of the day, he thought, 'I woke up, showered, went to my garden, picked tomatoes, washed myself and them, went to the staff room for a nap-' That was it! He must have taken them with to the staff room!

That was where Antonio immediately headed, entering to find that his basket was, indeed, in the room. "Silly me, how could I have forgotten them?" he asked himself, walking over to the basket and taking a tomato from it. It was after he took a bite that he noticed he wasn't alone in the room. Swallowing, he offered a grin to the teacher on the couch. "Hola, Heracles, I didn't see you there!"
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles]   Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Heracles continued his staring contest with the basket until there was suddenly someone talking. He blinked upon seeing a hand come into his line of vision, and he looked up to see Antonio standing there. And suddenly the basket made so much more sense. He offered a smile in return, nodding slightly. "Hello Antonio. Nice to know that I can be invisible." He sat up and stretched slightly.

"How are you?" He liked Antonio. The Spaniard was one of the nicer teachers in the building, and he was always interesting to talk to even if nothing productive happened.
Back to top Go down
Antonio Fernandez

Antonio Fernandez

PostSubject: Re: Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles]   Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:01 pm

"You're not invisible. I was just focused on my tomatoes." he explained before finishing off the tomato he still held. He licked his lips of some of the juice, wiping whatever he couldn't reach with his tongue off with his sleeve. Not the most graceful move, but somehow he didn't care. Despite the fact that he had already had a lovely break today, he decided it wouldn't hurt for him to relax for another short moment. He moved to sit on the free half of the couch.

"I'm good! Happy to have found my tomatoes." It was never a pleasant thing to lose his tomatoes. There had been times when he lost whole baskets and had to wait until more tomatoes ripened to have some. It was even worse when he found them later in random place, rotten.... There was even one time he found his tomatoes in his bedroom closet. He still couldn't remember how they got there. Anyway! "And what about you?" he asked, leaning and reaching to get another tomato. He took one and offered it to Heracles.
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles]   Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:08 pm

"Damn. You've ruined my dreams Antonio. Shame." Heracles kept a blank look on his face as he spoke, making himself seem as serious as possible. Was he really serious? No, but Antonio didn't need to know that. He watched Antonio clean up after himself, laughing slightly. "You're so graceful." And no, he didn't want to see more of that tongue. Why would you think that?

Heracles nodded slightly, moving closer to Antonio once he had sat down. The other man practically radiated warmth, making him Heracles' favorite person most of the time. "Good for you." He accepted the tomato with a small smile. "Thank you. And I'm well. A bit tired but that's never really a new thing."
Back to top Go down
Antonio Fernandez

Antonio Fernandez

PostSubject: Re: Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles]   Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Antonio blinked. "Why would you want to be invisible? That would be lonely." A life without being noticed? Well, it would be pretty boring. But perhaps Heracles preferred a boring life. He would not judge how other people spent their lives! He blinked at the other teacher's next comment before grinning. "I'm always graceful."

He didn't think anything of it when Heracles moved closer to him. He hardly noticed at all, actually. "I suppose not. But perhaps you should take a nap? It might help." he said, smiling. He reached out and took yet another tomato, this time for himself. Such a wonderful snack! He had no idea how there could be people in this world who hated tomatoes.
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles]   Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Heracles shook his head, pressing his lips to the tomato. "I was joking Antonio." He shrugged and took a bite of the fruit, smiling slightly. "I'm sure it would be lonely but, at the same time, you would never have to worry about people interrupting your alone time." He laughed and nodded at Antonio's response. "Of course, of course."

"Hm...I could do that. But then I wouldn't to go to sleep tonight and the same thing will repeat tomorrow." He nodded, leaning against Antonio's side. Warm~ He hummed lightly, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Antonio Fernandez

Antonio Fernandez

PostSubject: Re: Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles]   Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles] Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:37 pm

"Oh, you were?" Antonio laughed, shaking his head a bit. It made sense that he would be joking. Now he felt silly for letting that go over his head. But, the feeling didn't last. "They wouldn't interrupt it, no, but you would probably have a lot more alone time than you actually want." he said, nodding as if he were an expert on such things. Which he definitely wasn't. He wondered if there were people who studied 'invisible' people. ... what would they do with that research?

He shifted slightly into a more comfortable position for himself and hopefully for Heracles who was leaning on him. "Why do I think it would repeat even if you didn't take a nap?" The other man always seemed so sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles]   Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles] Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:43 am

Heracles shrugged, tensing slightly as Antonio shifted before relaxing when he realized that the Spaniard was just moving to a more comfortable position instead of pushing Heracles away. "Somehow I don't think I would be all that lonely. Besides, who says that I would have to be invisible all the time?"

Rolling the tomato in his hand, he made a face as one of his fingers ended up pushing through the thing via the bite mark left from earlier. Heracles sucked the tomato juices off his finger and hummed. "Because you're a smart person, that's why." He shrugged. "I suppose I could take a nap..."
Back to top Go down
Antonio Fernandez

Antonio Fernandez

PostSubject: Re: Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles]   Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles] Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:10 am

"All this talk of invisibility is confusing me." Antonio said, laughing. It was true. He had no idea how to respond to Heracles's question. After all, he had no clue what it was like to be invisible. "Some day, we should make ourselves invisible and find out what it's like." Temporarily, of course, because he still thought it sounded lonely to be invisible forever.

He watched Heracles roll the tomato in his hand, laughing when his finger pushed through it. "Smart? Not many people tell me that." He wasn't that smart, so he wondered why Heracles said it. But oh well. "Si, nap~ I'll make sure no one kidnaps you in your sleep!" Why anyone would come in and kidnap him, Antonio wasn't sure, but it sounded like something appropriate to say at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles]   Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomatoes and Half a Couch [Antonio + Heracles]
Page 1 of 1