The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ImYongSoo - Student (FIN) [a c c e p t e d]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former South Korea

Former South Korea

ImYongSoo - Student (FIN) [a c c e p t e d] Empty
PostSubject: ImYongSoo - Student (FIN) [a c c e p t e d]   ImYongSoo - Student (FIN) [a c c e p t e d] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:08 pm

~ IMYONGSOO ~

ImYongSoo - Student (FIN) [a c c e p t e d] South_10

Full name
ImYongSoo
Hometown
Jejudo, South Korea

Creature
Kumiho
Favourite Subject
Math, Physical Education, Art
Extra Details
He enjoys Math purely due to the fact that he views it as a puzzle; it gives him a sense of accomplishment when he finishes the question and gets the right answer. Physical Education is a definite favorite because YongSoo loves to move around, standing still is an absolute horror to him. For Art, he simply enjoys creating things. With a simple piece of paper and pencil, the images that can be created are limitless. He's pretty intelligent so he does well in his classes, but he does possess some traits of being a slacker.

Physical description
Upon first glance, the first thing that everyone notices about the South Korean is the giant smile he has on his lips. Being quite an expressive person, YongSoo's never one to keep the same emotion on his face for long. So whenever one sees him, they'll never see him hold an emotion for more than a few seconds. Even though it's slight, something from his expression always changes.
As a turned human, his hair is black and his eyes are golden. A strand of hair sticks out in a slight curl which apparently has a tiny face within that mimics his emotions. His attire consists of a hanbok (every article of clothing white while his jeogori is blue and his leg wear black). He stands at the height of 5'9 ft, being a bit tall according to Asian standards. He's rather lean but he does have a bit of strength in him. His skin is light and fair, falling under the misconception belief that being white is being more beautiful. He does wear glasses time to time when reading a book or doing work.
Biology
The literal translation of the word 'Kumiho' is 'Nine-Tailed Fox'. The nine-tailed fox has the ability to change its appearance to a human. Mostly in current Korean folklore, all the Kumihos are most likely to change into a beautiful woman in order to seduce men. There is a fox-like air around a Kumiho-turned-human; their basic essence still contains the fox-like feature (whether it'd be behavior or appearance) despite their change. There has been only one case where a Kumiho had changed into a man. According to text, a Kumiho must eat a human heart or a human liver in order to survive. The scent of a Kumiho can easily be caught on by a hunting dog and are usually attacked due to the fact. Kumihos are seen as a evil figure within Korean folklore tales, but in earlier times, they are viewed as naive and easily tricked by humans. But it changed as times passed. Also the tail of the Kumiho is known to have healing properties, able to fix illnesses and wounds.
YongSoo is a slight exception to the appearance change. He too turns male when human, but he retains the fox-like femininity in appearance. So he can switch between each gender if he wishes, easily being able to pull it off. He doesn't enjoy the fact that he has to eat the human heart/liver, but he knows he has to live thus he usually goes to the graveyard in order to eat his fill. He doesn't like it, but the taste of it... he enjoys very much. He can easily seduce a male because in nature that is what Kumihos are supposed to do. He is a mix of the old and current description of a Kumiho, naive and dangerous.
Personality/Habits
YongSoo's an optimistic child. Out of his relatives, he's the cheerful and naive one. He's a mood-upper. Because of that, he usually gropes his cousins, mainly Yao. He also gropes them in order to bring attention towards himself. He knows he could most likely seduce them, but he doesn't. But because he's all touchy-feely with his relatives doesn't mean he's like that with those outside of his family. He doesn't touch those outside of his family, being a bit self-conscious about touch around foreigners. He actually pretty against and easily flustered when it comes with PDA when foreigners. He can only do that with his relatives because it's his little role within his little group of relatives. Naturally being naive, he's quite childish. He's always running around and pointing out the simplest things only to get extremely happy about it. His relatives always did say he had the attention span of a squirrel. His voice is very clear and distinct, it's easy to spot in a crowd. He's also a video/computer game addict. He loves to play MMORPS.
But he does hold a serious side to him. When he's really into something, he'll do it all the way without hesitation. He falls deep into things he's intent on doing. This can get dangerous and worrisome at times. The level of seriousness and intent seems quite unlike the usual personality he shows. But all in all, he loves to have fun and make friends. The more, the merrier, right?
History
YongSoo was a Kumiho from birth but the fact didn't come clear until seven years into his life. He lived a relatively normal life until that point. But within the seventh year of his life, he started showing some symptoms of a Kumiho. Elongated claws, sharp fangs, fox-like eyes, the craving of a human heart and liver, the markings of a Kumiho, the ears of a fox, the long and white hair of a Kumiho, and eventually the nine tails. It all came gradually and YongSoo was rather afraid of the change that was happening to him. He had once accidentally lashed out and slashed a friend right across the chest. That friend never spoke to him again. He cried. He was scared and confused about what was happening.
The next thing he knew, everyone was throwing things at him and telling him to die. 'Kumihos are not accepted here'; Words and phrases such as those hurt him, they were thrown at him everyday. He had a moment of isolation, not letting himself out of his room. His first step outside from his lapse of isolation was the first step for the graveyard. In ravenous hunger and insatiable craving, he drove his claws within the earth and tossed out the soil. He dragged out the coffin and smashed it open. With a smile on his lips, he slashed open the corpse and proceeded on consuming the heart and the liver. He was found in the graveyard by everyone else, his fangs sinking into a heart and the graves dug up. The long, white hair swishing at the slightest of wind, his hands and mouth bloodied, his eyes bright and dangerous, and most of all, his nine tails swishing around him. He was immediately sent to Zodiac School. That was probably the last time he had cried so hard. He left behind all his cravings and imperfections at his hometown, he would not mess up here. He would be accepted by everyone.
Other Information
YongSoo holds a heavy fear towards any hunting dogs, knowing they can kill him if they so wished it.
He's more friendly towards the felines because he is one himself.
He has a great attraction to the taste of a human heart/liver though he doesn't like the fact of eating them.
He also has a speech quirk: 'da ze'.

Role Play Sample:

A wide grin perched itself on YongSoo's lips; the officer was thoroughly spooked. The criminal in his backseat, bloody and handcuffed, was smiling so happily. It disgusted and scared him. How could such a person perform such a hideous act and still smile?

"Officer, where am I going?" YongSoo asked, inciting shivers to run down the officer's spine. "Did I do anything wrong?"

"S-shut up! Don't talk!" the officer shouted, fear making his voice tremble. YongSoo let out a small giggle.

"Funny officer~" he said, smiling sweetly. He looked out of the window, seeing people go on with their lives. It was a strange sight for him. They were not getting beaten. It clicked in his mind, it must be their early stages. He couldn't even remember his early stages. Had he even had one? The outside zoomed past him as his mind was occupied. He wondered where exactly where he was going. Would it be fun? Would he make a lot of friends? Would they love him and care for him like his friends did? He blinked. What did happen to his friends anyway?

"Officer, where are my friends?" YongSoo asked, suppressing a giggle when the officer jumped in his seat.

"I told you to shut up! I don't even want to hear your voice!" he shouted. YongSoo tilted his head in confusion but only gave a wide smile. The officer seemed to be stressed. YongSoo's eyes lit up brightly. Maybe he can get a beating from the officer! After all, the officer was giving him such nice compliments. He was just about to ask when the next words froze him in his tracks. "You criminal. I can't wait to throw you out of my life. I wish I never got assigned to take you." YongSoo stayed silent as the car sped up towards its destination. The car slowly came to a stop in front of its destination; the officer never saw it coming. Muffled screams and cries never made itself known outside of the car. YongSoo exited the car ten minutes after its arrival.

"Ah. Officer, thank you for the ride, da ze~" YongSoo said cheerfully, knowing that the words of thanks would fall to deaf ears. The officer just laid still in his seat as YongSoo strolled away, laughing happily.

~ O O C I N F O R M A T I O N ~

Your name: Ko
Time-zone: GMT-8
Email/AIM/MSN/Etc: PM me if you wish to know!
Did you read the rules?: Weellllllllllll. I'm wearing two shirts. The outer one is pure dark grey and the inner one is dark blue with the words 'ABERCROMBIE & FITCH' stitched on in red. ^^
Anything else you want to add: I want ice cream, gelato, or frozen yogurt. ^^ Something cold.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams
Admin
Matthew Williams

ImYongSoo - Student (FIN) [a c c e p t e d] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ImYongSoo - Student (FIN) [a c c e p t e d]   ImYongSoo - Student (FIN) [a c c e p t e d] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:51 am

Certainly accepted, hun! Change your name to ImYongSoo (Why don't you put spaces in his name anyway?) and write up an intro post if you wish~ And you're more than welcome to the chatbox! <3
Back to top Go down
https://thezodiacschool.rpg-board.net

ImYongSoo - Student (FIN) [a c c e p t e d]
Page 1 of 1