The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking around here upside down, begging with all our might~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Walking around here upside down, begging with all our might~ Empty
PostSubject: Walking around here upside down, begging with all our might~   Walking around here upside down, begging with all our might~ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:58 am

Hey there, name's Holly but people also go with Liger, Mama, Embers, and Halls. I also won't care if you call me Ivan or a guys name, as long as I can tell you mean me. Like I said in my profile, I'm older then, I believe, everyone at 21 and in University. I'm taking two Anthropology courses, Russian History, Astronomy and apocalyptic lit. So if I am complaining about buying a didgeridoo for our homework, that's why. I live in hel the coldest city in the world, Winnipeg and will regularly complain about it.

I kinda picked Ivan's thing out of the air, since its hard to tell if Koschei are a group of beings or just one. Theres a bit off evidence for both. But it seemed fitting for Russia. I haven't done a paragraph rp in quite sometime, so I hope my skills are up to par. I'm in Central Time but I have horrible hours and will be up till 3 am most nights, or on before noon which means most of you EST people will have company.

Also Roddie!RPer inspired me to pick a song title too. It's An Appeal To St. Peter. Go get it off iTunes, its GORGEOUS.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Walking around here upside down, begging with all our might~   Walking around here upside down, begging with all our might~ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Welcome then! I already rather adore your Russia, as he seems extra terrifying.

And curse you, linking to this band. I love them already. I want to spend all my money on iTunes and hoard their music...
Back to top Go down
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Walking around here upside down, begging with all our might~   Walking around here upside down, begging with all our might~ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:41 am

Welcome! I agree with Roddie, and I'm looking forward to rping with you~

Also... *raises hand* Write up another one who fell for that band.
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Walking around here upside down, begging with all our might~   Walking around here upside down, begging with all our might~ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:46 pm

Hello Holly, it's wonderful to meet you. <333

Welcome to the forum. ( ・ω・) ~
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Walking around here upside down, begging with all our might~   Walking around here upside down, begging with all our might~ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:55 pm

If it's any comfort, Roddie, the world is getting revange for you. So many concerts I wanna go to. ;_; Mypoorwallet.

But I'm glad you like my Russia. ^^ Your all so sweet.

*Glomps Gil.* Yes we have to RP. Torturing Prussia is fun~ And I'm sorry about the band. I like to musically spam people.

It's nice to meet you too., Thanks. <3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around here upside down, begging with all our might~   Walking around here upside down, begging with all our might~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking around here upside down, begging with all our might~
Page 1 of 1