The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surly Italian Looking for Some New Threads

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

Surly Italian Looking for Some New Threads Empty
PostSubject: Surly Italian Looking for Some New Threads   Surly Italian Looking for Some New Threads Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:26 pm

See the pun I made there? lD -SHOT-

Ahem. Anyways, yeah this is just a general request for anyone who wants to start a thread with a certain angry Italian teacher~ You know you can't resist the tsundere. That and... there's no other fairies around here yet so I basically have a sewing class to teach. Anyone interested in joining? Or if you have any other ideas or even if you don't have an idea, but want to RP something together. Whatever man. xD
Back to top Go down
Former Netherlands

Former Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Surly Italian Looking for Some New Threads   Surly Italian Looking for Some New Threads Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:13 pm

I'd like to suggest a Tomato Gang thread, since we've got it almost complete here. Only Belgium is still missing. So if you and Spain and Cuba are up for it, that could be fun~
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Surly Italian Looking for Some New Threads   Surly Italian Looking for Some New Threads Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:02 am

Ahh that sounds like an awesome idea! And looks to be pretty funny. I'm in. Hopefully Spain and Cuba will wanna do it to.
Back to top Go down
Antonio Fernandez

Antonio Fernandez

PostSubject: Re: Surly Italian Looking for Some New Threads   Surly Italian Looking for Some New Threads Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:23 am

-random popping in-
Ju called?

I'll definitely do a Tomato Gang thread! That would be awesome~
Back to top Go down
Former Netherlands

Former Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Surly Italian Looking for Some New Threads   Surly Italian Looking for Some New Threads Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:22 am

I called indeed.

I saw that Cuba missed the activity check, so I don't know if they're still going to be around. If not, we can just thread with the three of us, I guess.

Did one of you have something in mind?
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy

Former South Italy

PostSubject: Re: Surly Italian Looking for Some New Threads   Surly Italian Looking for Some New Threads Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:33 am

Umm... We are the "Tomato Gang" as you called us. And we're all teachers. So... eating tomatoes in the staff room? Better than grading papers lD Or we could start a garden /o/

Well there's two, but if either one of you has a better idea please say it!
Back to top Go down
Former Netherlands

Former Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Surly Italian Looking for Some New Threads   Surly Italian Looking for Some New Threads Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:10 am

Starting a garden sounds good to me. But lars wants to plant tulips as well, not just tomatoes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surly Italian Looking for Some New Threads   Surly Italian Looking for Some New Threads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surly Italian Looking for Some New Threads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Zodiac School :: Out Of Character :: Plot Discussions-
Jump to: