The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In case my laptop explodes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Netherlands

Former Netherlands

In case my laptop explodes Empty
PostSubject: In case my laptop explodes   In case my laptop explodes Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:08 pm

I had been putting off going on hiatus, but I haven't been posting much lately anyway, so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

The old familiar problem of approaching deadlines has gotten to me again. In the next few days/weeks I'll be really busy. This is only a semi-hiatus, since I don't know how long it's going to take, and I do have some free moments coming up in which I can try to write some posts.

Even though I won't be very active, I'll maybe lurk in the cbox from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Former Netherlands

Former Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: In case my laptop explodes   In case my laptop explodes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:12 am

I figured I could just use this thread for this, since I don’t feel like spamming the hiatus section… >_>;;

I’m having some trouble with my laptop and we’re trying to figure out if we can fix it or have to get a new one. Currently I’m not sure of anything yet, but I’m posting this just in case, so you won’t think I abandoned this place. I’m not sure how and when I’ll be able to come online. Right now I don't have anything to reply to here, but once I get a reply I’ll try to get my post up as soon as I can.

In any case, I need my laptop for schoolwork, so it shouldn’t take long before I can guarantee my presence here again. I hope this all won’t take longer than a week. If I’m going to be gone longer I’ll find a way to drop a message here.

EDIT: I just talked to my bro about this, and he said he'll see what he can do about it next Thursday, so after that I'll either be back or inform you further.
Back to top Go down
Former Netherlands

Former Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: In case my laptop explodes   In case my laptop explodes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:53 am

My laptop has officially passed away now. We're looking for a solution. Until then I won't be able to come online.

I got next week off from school, so lots of time to search for something else. I hope to have returned by the 27th at the latest.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams
Admin
Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: In case my laptop explodes   In case my laptop explodes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:39 am

I wish you luck. ;u; *Pats*
Back to top Go down
https://thezodiacschool.rpg-board.net
Former Netherlands

Former Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: In case my laptop explodes   In case my laptop explodes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:34 am

Because nothing ever goes according to plan, have another update on my computer problems.

Today I received my new laptop, but apparently it was sent without the operating system and there are some problems with the drivers, so we’ll have to fix that first before I can actually use the thing.

Sometimes I can get onto my parent’s computer to do things. In my opinion this hiatus has taken long enough already, so I will try to start posting again whenever I’m on my parent’s computer. Replies can be slow however.

Once this matter is solved I will drop a message here again.
Back to top Go down
Former Netherlands

Former Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: In case my laptop explodes   In case my laptop explodes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:53 pm

My laptop troubles have finally been solved, just the night before school starts again luckily.

I will get to posting again as soon as I can!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In case my laptop explodes   In case my laptop explodes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In case my laptop explodes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Zodiac School :: Out Of Character :: Hiatus/Departures-
Jump to: