The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Not entirely certain on how to jump in...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Former Rome

PostSubject: Not entirely certain on how to jump in...   Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:16 am

So I'm not entirely certain on how to jump in here. Anyone want to start a thread/discuss some sort of plot with Rome?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Former Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Not entirely certain on how to jump in...   Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:20 am

I have an idea for you, but I don't know if Vash would be a great person to be part of this.

So Rome is the Philosophy teacher, you could have a student be surly/discontent/etc about a concept they had to learn.

For example, if Alfred wanted to do this, you might take Plato's quote "Democracy passes into despotism." and he might argue that it wouldn't do that or something. lol I combed through Plato quotes quickly to find one, so that might not be the best example.

I don't picture Vash as a cunning debater (more like someone who gets frustrated when he has to elaborate and people don't see his point), so I don't know if that'd make him a better or worse candidate than someone more likely to be fancy with words :P

I'll keep thinking for something we might be able to do together :'D
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Not entirely certain on how to jump in...
Page 1 of 1