The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith)   Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:07 pm

Keith watched almost mesmorised by Roderich's cooking skills. It wasn't that he himself couldn't cook or he never saw anyone cook it was just something cool. His actions were so flowing and he looked at place and it was only then that the Australian truly realised how much annoyance he had caused Roderich. Of course he knew what he was doing and what he was capable but he rarely thought about others during this time, wasn't really his fault; at times he would worry about himself at others he would worry about other people.

The Australian pouted, "Fine, who would want to drink infront of a dork like you anyway?" He wasn't that bad in his own opinion and only really threw up when he was hungover, that was the problem. He usually got hungover due to his 'more is better' plan when it came to booze. He then nodded approving what the librarian had decided to make, "Never heard of it but the ingredients look familiar so I should be right," he grinned, "sorry I'm a litttle bit fussy about this, I do hope you can understand."

"I guess so," Keith leaned back hiding his disapointed sigh under his clothes shifting and accidently hitting his head on the cupboard he had sat under, "Ouch!" He rubbed his head gently laughing, "You're okay you know?" He smiled, "Annoying as all heck and kinda cruel and rutheless but deep down you're kinda okay I think," that was meant to be a compliment and to Keith it sounded like a very kind compliment. Whether or not the aristocrat would agree or not was really up to luck and chance. He shifted his body so his head was further away from the cupboard and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith)   Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Roderich could not help but return to humming as he worked. There was something terribly relaxing about working with his hands. He knew that any respected aristocrat would have perfect fingers, porcelain, weak, and untouched by labor. Yet, when no one of consequence was around, Roderich liked to play the roll of skilled laborer. In most tasks, he failed quite horribly (When gardening, for example), but there was the rare thing that he found a certain amount of skill in. It delighted the young man. However, he was never to show off these skills in the company of the rich. This relaxed setting was a much needed rest.

“I am a dork now?” queried the Austrian with a mocking curiosity. “You are so quick to call me names. Though...They seem to switch so quickly. Which one is it?” He paused in his dedicated work only momentarily, staring at Keith with an aloof look. However, his face quickly broke into a softer smile, unable to keep up his well-crafted appearance. “Well, I am not cooking for your benefit. It just so happens that the ingredients agree with your tastes,” huffed the man in embarrassment.

Roderich blinked, before stifling a laugh at the undignified manner of his companion. “I think you are more of the dork. Or perhaps a clutz. Maybe a bit of both,” hummed the Austrian playfully in this relaxing element. “I suppose, merely suppose, that you are not so bad. Tolerable at worst. Nearly-pleasant at best. Nonetheless, I appreciate your almost fond opinion of me. Thank you.”
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith)   Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:42 pm

"Well it doesn't matter what you are," Keith said feeling himself begin to loose. He had always prided himself on being able to make a quick come back or at least bag someone else out, but Roderich he seemed to be loosing it. Or more to the fact, he had to admit it, usually people were itimidated by him due to his reputation at his old school and the people he used to hang out with. People talked about him behind his back and his friends would fight a lot but he had a mask and that mask was strong and fearful. He shrugged looking over at the aristocrat as he cooked.

The Australian never really remembered cooking as being a plesant activity and more often then never he would avoid it when it was his turn, although he could see the happiness in the face of the librarian and the happiness and love that went into his cooking. Keith groaned. He didn't like being around Roderich all that much when he pointed out flaws in his verbal attacks. He made a mental note to be weary from now on.

"So how am I a dork?" He laughed in reply merely interested in what Roderich would say to that. He smiled again at Roderich's words trying to make a smile that didn't look sarcastic. "Thanks!~"
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith)   Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Roderich snorted. “I know it does not matter. I merely find your quickness to label me rather amusing. I would think someone such as yourself would be above that,” hummed the man softly, finishing up the preliminary work of putting the pie together. Checking the oven, the man then carefully set the pie in the heat. He grinned proudly, setting a timer before finally turning back to Keith and giving him the attention he deserved.

“Yes, a dork,” teased the pale man. “A pale child who likes to act tough, but you are just a little bit sweet and adoring. It is a smidgen adorable.” He twisted around, hunting through the cabinets and fridge for a few moments. He pulled two glasses out of the cupboard and set them on the stove before finally located exactly what he was looking for. After a period of searching, Roderich finally located a beer. He poured them a glass each.

“You just needed to look a bit harder,” murmured the librarian, giving him a sly look, handing Keith his glass. “I merely request that you do not get drunk. You are not a lightweight, are you?”
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith)   Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:36 am

"You think to highly of me Mr. Edelstein," he said sarcastically. He waved his hand dissmissvly with a small sigh coming from his lips. He really didn't care. So what if he was quick to label people? People were always quick to label him, he was just simply returning that sick favour. He smile upon the attention of the aristocrat, it was odd, usually he tried to avoid attention of those in authority positions but with Roderich it was different. The opposite even. He liked his company.

He laughed. Keith hadn't been called adorable or anything in the other's sentance for some time. He vaugly remembered some of his female friends calling him sweet and definitly his uncle. Small memories of his mother saying how lovely he was popped into his head but over all he loved the librarians comment, "Thank you," he said very genuinely, whether or not it got through was a different matter all in itself.

"Thanks again," he said taking the beer. "Nah I'm not a lightweight," in fact Keith could hold his alchohol pretty well. The problem was his age. He starte drinking at an immature age and drank it like soft drink and still did, "I just over-drink all the time, it's not big problem if I limit myself. I guess I just binge alot."
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith)   Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:11 pm

“What can I say? I am quite generous in my opinions,” hummed the Austrian in return, somewhat playful, half ignoring the Australian. He was quite relaxed, despite his almost frantic double checking of the timers and the oven temperature. Once he was assured that everything was in check, only then, could the man relax physically. He lounged lazily against the counter, occasionally peering at Keith.

Roderich blinked, not expecting the delinquent to thank him so genuinely. He faltered for a moment before smiling genuinely. “You are so very welcome, Keith.” He sipped his drink lightly, pleased with the drastic change of events. Getting along like this was so simple. Fighting and snarling and arguing was far too much of a hassle to deal with.

“Indeed, you ought to limit yourself,” added the Austrian with a disapproving frown. He glanced at Keith, watching his facial expressions before his eyes settled on the bandage on the student's neck. Roderich sat up slightly, looking apologetic. “Would you like me to rebandage your neck now? I completely forgot my promise to retrieve fresh bandages for you. I seem to be easily distracted when food is involved.”
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith)   Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:26 am

Keith almost snorted, giggling at the man, "I think you're naiive with your opinions, thinking I was above something you really don't know me all that well," a thought came into Keith's head that maybe against all odd's Roderich had seen what Keith wished that a few people would actually see. He was happy with people thinking he was stupid it meant he could get away with so much more and he could have all the more fun, when people thought he was a lost cause and an idiot they stopped peskering him to do classwork and didn't question when he came to class twenty minutes late after a walk to the local shops.

The Australian stared at him, "Why are you so suprised?" He could understand if it was something unexpected but it was a well known fact that Keith really liked anything outside the rules and regulations of wherever he was, he thought it would be a little bit more than obvious that he' be thankful for a drink. He shrugged, what did it matter really? He looked over at the librarian with small amusment.

"Yeah, yeah that's what they all say," he took a sip before looking over and nodding. He skulled the rest own before unbuttoning the top two buttons so the collar wouldn't be in the way. Collar's were such a nuisance, but noo the school always demanded that he wore the unifrom. He gently placed his finger under the metal and elastic clip holding the bandage on before flicking it up and letting the bandage go slack and unroll slightly, "You don't have to though...I don't really care."
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith)   Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:03 pm

Roderich raised a brow lazily. “Better to be naïve than condescending. Why not just accept it? Be gracious that I can even think that kindly of you, delinquent.” He snorted derisively, but the easy smile remained on his face. There was no longer any point in putting up walls and defenses and airs. The aristocrat had no reason to hide his troublesome attitude. As much as he hated to think it, they really were quite similar.

“I am only surprised because you do not seem like the kind of kid to show affection or gratitude. You are gritty, rude, and independent. You should not have to thank me. No one expects it. It would be your own form of arrogance, I suppose,” hummed the petit Austrian softly, musing over the Australian quietly. Roderich always had to thank those around him, to be polite, to suck up. It was the only way for a frail demon to survive in a poncy world of manners.

Roderich stepped over and deftly slipped the bandage away from his neck. He leaned in, examining the wound closely, making sure it was healing properly and lacked infection. He sniffed lightly, trying to pick up traces of complications with his dull senses. He sighed, “I know you do not care, but I do. I owe you this at least.” He dug through his pockets, finding fresh bandages and hiding the healing wound once more.

“It should only take a couple more days. Then you can stop covering it up and let it get some air. It will be fine though.”
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith)   Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:32 am

He shrugged, when Roderich said it like that he guessed he had to be greatful. He shrugged loosely smiling at him, "Okay then I won't question you're judgement oh great Roderich~" He bowed his head sarcastically before lifting it up to show him his grin. A childish grin that oddly enough looked so innocent and sweet, maybe not sweet, closer to creepy but the innocence was there behind his teeth. The idea that the two were similar had crossed Keith's mind but it was shoved away quickly, why? He was kind of afraid of what that meant.

"I'm only really like that to people I don't like or have yet to gain my respect, oddly enough I like and respect you." he paused before quickly catching his comment, "not to say that I won't ever tease or piss you off again. You're still a teacher, you are not immune." He looked away hoping he hadn't somehow screwe up. Roderich was a stuck up rich bastard but even though he was lal that he helped him and showed him a limited amount of kindness and complimented him with what appeared to be the intent of an honest compliment. This had him more baffled.

Keith's nerves tensed always wary of letting people get near him when injured, it was normal for anyone really, and especilly those who had inflicte the injury himself. "You don't owe me anything, I wish you would stop saying that," he looked the other direction avoiding having to look at him, "I was a jerk and you did what you thought was best, even though I hold a grudge you don't need to right yourself. Actually please don't it's just awkward. And you have no reason to care..."

The Australian nodded putting his hand over the bandage carefully wondering why the hell he carried them around with him. He grabbed the old bandage wrapping it upstuffing it in his pocket, "I'll put it in the bin in my room, much better place than a kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith)   Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:09 am

The pale Austrian smirked. “I certainly hope you will not question me again. In fact, you ought to be on your knees right now, worshiping the sheer perfection of the words and wisdom my beautiful mouth decides to bestow upon you.” He laughed softly, but stood up taller, attempting to look down upon the Australian student. He was left frustrated, realizing the pair of them were cursed with the same petit stature. Of course, they could not be called short, but most of their fellow men tilted their heads down to look at them. All Roderich could do to seem superior was to wrap the arrogant aura around himself, merely acting taller.

“I suppose I ought to be honored,” hummed Roderich in faint surprise, taking on a more serious outlook. “But I never expected for you to treat me better, or anyone for that matter. So I take no insult, as long as you understand that I will not treat you like a decent creature all the time. I will not be cruel needlessly, but I intend on reacting as your attitude requires. I am staff and you are a student. That will not be changing in the near future.”

Roderich snorted, not minding the lack of eye contact. He retreated, putting space between his body and Keith's wound, but still let an irked frown paste itself to his face. “As a person, sure, I have no need to care. Part of me would be fine letting you suffer the wound you deserve, and I have no regrets in inflicting the wound. Perhaps my concern degrades more, shames you and perhaps I do that intentionally. Perhaps. However, I have my pride and reputation. You must simply learn to deal with it.”

The stuck-up aristocrat's nose wrinkled in utter disgust, watching the bandage slide into Keith's pocket. He could imagine the germs oozing and seeping into the clothes, forever contaminating the fabric. Roderich shudder. “Ah...yes...Though, I would suggest throwing that out as soon as possible.”
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith)   Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:04 pm

The brunette had to laugh, he knelt down to no one let alone worshiped them. Then he laughed again realising that Roderich was irritated at their heights, he had to continue laughing. It was the most pathetic thing he had ever seen in his life, "Yeah yeah, all hail king Roderich ruler of all praise," he said as sarcastically as in-humanly possible. He respected him but he wasn't going to agree to praising him, he really didn't care at all what he thought or said to a certain point.

"I understand," he replied quietly, "and I have no doubts that we will fight again sometime in the future, in fact I almost look forward to that day~" He hoped that Roderich, unlike others he had encountered over his life, was the type of person who liked a good joke and wouldn't get too annoyed if Keith nagged or whined or was a pest toward him.

"I keep saying it and I'll say it again," he was starting to get annoyed, "I don't need your pity!" There was something Keith hated more than anything. Pity from those that he did not think he should recieve pity from. Sure if Roderich was close to him or he was in a realtionship with someone he'd allow pity, sympathy or close contact without awkwardness, but with Roderich he refused it turning his nose away holding back anger.

He jumped off the table popping his collar up shaking his hair like a dog, "Don't tell me what to do!" He said, "I'll throw 'em out at home." Home as in his room.

(Sorry for the late reply TAT)
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith)   Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:57 pm

((In which my reply is just as late. I apologize. Life is sucking...the life from me.))

Roderich tried to merely snort, hiding his amusement at the Australian's sarcasm. Yet, the image of the boy bowing to him in worship forced the Austrian to grin. It was not long before he laughed with the younger student, unable to feign coolness. “I suppose that is a rather far-fetched idea, even to joke about. It is even strange to ponder on. You, worshiping any being. You seem to think yourself far to good to listen to or idolize anyone.”

The pale aristocrat stretched, before seeming to finally remember the pie and sliding over to the oven. He pulled it open, peering into it's belly and letting the hot air warm his face. “I suppose a good fight is always relaxing,” he hummed absentmindedly, snatching up a pair of oven mitts. Soon after, Roderich pulled the pie from the oven, letting it cool and sent the room atop the stove.

“Let us say that it is not pity then, Keith,” snapped the Austrian, bursting out of his pleasant relishing of the pie's scent. “I am merely looking out for you. It is something I like to think I can do, as someone who is technically somewhat in charge of you. So you might as well put up with me. Perhaps you could even humor me when I order you to do something.” Roderich snapped his last statement with a sneer at Keith's pocket.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith)   Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:04 pm

"Hey!" He exclaimed staring across at the aristocrat, "I do not think 'myself far to good' for basically anything!" It was true. He himself was really not something important, he knew he was annoying and lame he basically just thought everyone were idiots that was really all there was to it. A bunch of annoying idiots who either wasted his time or were selfish and were only out for themselves, which to some point he had to admit described himself almost to a T.

Keith smiled taking in the aroma of the pie, truly it smelt delisious but he didn't feel like admitting it. But he had to, "That smells amazing!" He said jumping down walking over to it, "And I guess it depends on the fight, verbal fights take anger away but pshycial ones don't always solve the problem..."

"Then I accept," the Australian said looking over at Roderich with a kind smile, "I guess I can't refuse..." The idea of someone looking out for him and almost showing compassion warmed his heart. He smiled more on the inside. Being around Roderich was good for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith)   Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, great, you again. (Roderich + Keith)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2