The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich] Empty
PostSubject: Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich]   Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:25 pm

((Raaaambling exposition-y junk. I apologize. I could have gone on a lot longer. I stopped myself.))

Roderich lounged elegantly amongst the flowers of the garden. It was an image that could be taken as beautiful and innocent. A man amongst the flowers, looking his best and relaxing with ease. Yet, there was something off about the scene. Some would say that the graceful creature seemed just a little too tense. Some would note that Roderich was much more suited to the indoors, where he could avoid fresh air and close encounters with nature. The most sensible would point out that no one with innocent intentions arranged themselves carefully in gardens when it was the middle of the night.

The depths of the night in the Zodiac school were when the nocturnal creatures came out. Only the foolish wandered the grounds of the ancient school once the sun had set. This was hunting time, the witching hours. The only beasts openly out in the night air where those with more sinister intentions. Unspoken agreements whistled through the air, promising each other that they would stay away, not bother one another. Only one another. Everyone else was fair game.

It was the creatures of light that had to worry. Humans, fairies, elves, even witches (on occasion). Territories were marked and they hunted. Roderich claimed the gardens—an area ventured into only by witches looking for ingredients or oblivious humans from the nearby town. Occasionally, only occasionally, Roderich could catch a drunken student returning from the bar.

So there the aristocrat lay, on his bench, feigning sleep. Someone would totter by eventually, knowing that he was dangerous but choosing him over other creatures. The Austrian was not the worst thing lurking in the school grounds. He did not even come close.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich]   Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:30 pm

(Sorry I took so long -_-' busy busy.. Also, I use commas a little too much :U Your post was good, I ramble a lot more than you xD )

Gilbert walked- no, it was more of a swagger really- up the pathway, oblivious to the carefully set-out regime of the creatures of darkness. He was practically blundering along, albeit his ears were, metaphorically, pricked. He knew there were dangerous, secretive things going on at night. He wasn't drunk, rather, he'd liked to have been, but he'd run out of beer. It was a typical thing, really, when he was lying down on his bunk and his hand would brush underneath the bed to forage for something to keep him going- namely, beer- and all he would find would be sweet wrappers and dust. Obviously, it called for some late-night shopping down at the bar, to restock his supplies.

So, there he strolled. He obviously hadn't bothered much with his appearance; his silver hair was messy and he wore a pair of frayed jeans that trailed along the ground. His red hooded jacket was wrapped tight around him as he walked, the nights were getting chillier as the days ticked closer to winter. The ground wasn't too damp this night, it hadn't rained in a few days but the air was cool and crisp nonetheless.

He could see well in the dark, being a creature of the night, but didn't notice the form of an older person amongst the foliage in the gardens. If he had, he most certainly would have started to jeer at the boy for being effeminate. The pathway soon forked off into different directions, and Gilbert, not knowing his way around the gardens merely from lack of experience, took a wrong turn. He realised he was in the wrong place once he found himself surrounded by flowers and ornamentation.

Well, this could only end well...
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich]   Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:50 pm

((S'all cool. School is harsh. I'm floundering in it too. I have way too much to do. ;A;))

Roderich perked up at the sound of footsteps approaching. He stayed absolutely still, despite his obvious location, peering curiously as the approaching stranger. It was a curious sight, a confident person strolling about far after the sun had set and doing it in such an oblivious yet cocky way. For a few minutes, he could not quite figure out who this person was and why they had such nerve.

It took the Austrian a few seconds, long after the pale creature sauntered past him, to come to the conclusion that it was hunting in his territory. Standing, the young brunet huffed and stalked down the path after the other to chase him away. It was lucky that the alp managed to catch a glimpse of the man as he took a path deeper into the gardens, further convincing Roderich that the pale creature skulking about was merely here to hunt in his territory. He hissed under his breathe, radiating annoyance, but only managing to catch up once the other stopped in confusion.

Roderich wasted no time, slipping up behind him and hissing in annoyance, “This is my hunting territory. Get out. I do not share.” He then, quite promptly, sunk his teeth into the unknown man's neck, attempting to make is message as clear as possible. However, the brunet immediately regretted it when he felt the blood dribble into his mouth. Vampire. He had just bitten a vampire. A powerful creature that did not take kindly to being bitten. No bloodsucker did.

The weaker bloodsucker immediately moved away, making sure no more blood had the chance to seep into his mouth. It had been a foolish mistake on his part, to bite a cocky creature. Vampires had reason to be cocky, most other creatures did not like messing with them. The species was commonly thought of as quite vicious, especially when faced with creatures considered lesser, like himself.

“I do apologize!” he immediately spewed out, not at all positive of how this vampire would react to the situation. They all seemed to have different viewpoints, despite the stereotypes. “My nose is not anything like that of your kind. I could not smell what you were. I just assumed you were a predator in my hunting grounds, which you are, but civil greetings ought to have been tried first. So I shall simply ask you to leave, if that is agreeable.”
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich]   Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:34 am

( Sorry for the wait; my internet was cut without warning and I've been drowning in school work too ;n; )

Gilbert stiffened in surprise as he felt teeth sink into his neck. He stood there for a few seconds before he reacted. "...What. The. Hell. ...MEIN GOTT MAN HAVE YOU A DEATH WISH?!" He burst out into the silence. He winced in pain. "Agh.. That goddamn hurts. You better be freakin' sorry.. And for your information, I was on my way to the bar. I'm guessing this wasn't the right path. ..I feel practically hungover. Mein Gott.. are you even considering helping me out of this place? I have no damn idea where I'm going."

After the small speech, the albino rubbed his neck, trying to stem the flow of blood. He looked at the offending creature. He didn't look too bad for a beast of nightmares.. But he stopped himself thinking on that track. He remembered what the other had said, and noticed his accent. It sounded.. German? No, it was't German, it sounded different. More flamboyant. Austrian, then.

Something sparked in the back of his mind. Gilbird! The vampire's hand shot up to the top of his head, where the chick was sleeping, peacefully. He lifted the smal creature down and rubbed noses with it, cooing gently. It was surprising that the seemingly intimidating boy had such a soft spot. Gently placing the bird back onto his head, the bird cheeped and nestled back in amongst silvery-white hairs.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich]   Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:18 pm

((S'okay))

“Not so loud!” snapped the Austrian automatically. “And stop that bleeding. I do not need every vampire out here come running to tear me to pieces. One of you dreadful things is enough.” His voice ended up dropping into a bitter mumble as he dug through his pockets, hunting for bandages. “What kind of bloodsucking vampire does not carry around bandages?” huffed Roderich in an accusatory tone before tossing a few carefully wrapped bandages in the direction of the pale vampire.

The aristocrat was slowly relaxing as he analyzed the man across from him. This creature was no where near as scary as his roommate had been. This one seemed much younger and more alive, human. This one, despite being loud, seemed relatively harmless and far, far, less uptight. He could only assume that since it did not carry bandages with it that this one was one of those odd, awkwardly moral creatures who did not want to hurt a fly. Roderich could only imagine how much restraint that would require. He wrinkled his nose in discomfort at the very idea.

“If you really feel that bad, you may have a bit of my blood. It is fair,” Roderich hummed carefully, challenging him. He abhorred the feeling of another creature's teeth sinking into him, but he figured this was a safe gamble. He doubted the other would want his blood. “And why should I be the one to help you? You got yourself lost! That is most certainly not my fault!” huffed Roderich, trying to cover up the fact he did not exactly know which way to go to leave anymore.

Roderich nearly snapped at this vampire again, before stopping in shock when the vampire's hand jumped up to check for some creature on the top of his head. It seemed surreal, the way the boy cooed and nuzzled the small creature. It seemed so loving and childish and out of place in this darkened garden. This vampire seemed to take kindness to a level the Alp had never seen before in a cannibalistic creature.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich]   Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:44 am

Lowering his voice surprisingly obediently, he mumbled an "Okay, sorry," and took the bandage. "Thanks."
He applied it to his neck, stemming the flow of blood. He was ashamed to admit he didn't quite know how to stop the blood flow, but usually it was just grazes from rough-and-tumble with mates. "...I haven't met many other bloodsucking creatures.. I don't really know how it works. It isn't exactly like I've been raised in a vampiric community, y'know!" he replied indignantly.

As the posh Austrian spoke, Gilbert wrinkled up his nose in disgust. "No, I'll pass thanks. I'm nice." he paused to mumble, "Unlike some people," and continued, "And anyway, I've got my own."
He looked inside his dark hooded jacket to find something, pulling it out to show him; a vial of blood; about the size of a small whiskey flask. "I have a few of these, so I don't have to hunt as often. I don't like what I am affecting what I do, if you know what I mean."

He paused to look for signs of surprise on the other's face before speaking again. "..You can have one if you want; you won't make the mistake of biting a vampire again. After all, we are the stronger ones of the bloodsucking family tree.." he trailed off with a smirk in the others direction, seeing if he would get annoyed or not. He took another flask out of his pocket and offered it to the man. "It's fairly fresh. Stag blood. Only the finest, kesesese~" he ended with his odd trademark laugh.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich]   Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Roderich raised a brow, becoming more and more baffled by this vampire in front of him. For a second he wondered if he would ever meet the type of vampire that everyone told stories of, the heartless, arrogant murders. Even his moody roommate had a strange code of ethics and a good deal of guilt over what he was. “Yes, I can see that you are rather...isolated from most of your kind. You are very...bizzare.” He frowned, not sure what to think. “How is your neck?”

The Austrian pulled his hand back, tilting his head. “You are...nice?” he questioned, ignoring the other male's mumblings. “Are you implying that the rest of us are cruel for hunting? A good deal of your kind do not eat from victims unless they are willing. They just as nice.” His nose wrinkled up in blatant insult. “And I would like to have nothing to do with that...swill you are drinking. Animal blood is absolutely disgusting. Humanoids taste so much better.”

Roderich bristled, finally recognizing the trademark arrogance of a vampire. However, for the most part, he was merely baffled. “And you may be powerful when it comes to senses, your magic is volatile at best. I have much better defenses than the likes of you.” He huffed. “And you think I wish to waste time guiding you to the bar? I have no wish to help an arrogant creature such as yourself.”
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich]   Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:44 am

Gilbert simply grinned and winked at the other man, "I was born this way~" he then started laughing at his odd statement. After getting over his giggles, he looked back up at the other man. "It's.. better, I guess. But not as good as it was before you decided to snack on it." he added with an immature pout.
"Nein, I implied nothing of the sort. I just.. don't enjoy it as much as some of my more... enthusiastic kin are. Hey, animal blood's just fine! I was only being nice, after all.." he muttered, trailing off and folding his arms childishly.
"I don't really care about magic- senses are just as good. They make sure you don't get into this kind of situation in the first place." He raised a silvery eyebrow. "Aw, come on. You just expect me to stay here with you all night? Gee, I know I'm irresistible but I gotta buy me some bier~" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich]   Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:26 pm

Roderich simply stared at the vampire, obviously unimpressed with the young student's rambling. “I would not have bitten your neck if you were not being such an idiot, waltzing through the gardens like an oblivious idiot. It would strike some as a demand for trouble.” He huffed, quickly abandoning any last attempts to be a gentleman. This “Gilbert” wore on his nerves. Why did he have so much to say?

Bristling, the Austrian glared. “It is not my fault! You are just an idiot! Probably a drunken idiot, if you are off to the bar, ja? You will probably drink yourself into a drunken stupor and sleep with some poor idiot girl.” He folded his own arms, obliviously matching the childish appearance of the boy in front of him.

“So find the bar yourself. I hope you get lost.” With that, Roderich turned and started in the opposite direction. He never got farther than that. It would seem, in the time it took the man to converse with Gilbert, he had forgotten which way he came. Dammit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich]   Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoo! Begone! This is my spot! [Gilbert + Roderich]
Page 1 of 1