The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:57 am

Roderich bristled, his nails clawing into the old wood of the tables, ruining their smooth surfaces as he glowered at the Australian student. He practically hissed at Keith, openly uncomfortable with the subject. His death was not something he talked about. His friends were kept in the dark and his family did not even know he had ever died. Even the man's files with the school did not have the details on what happened. He kept it a dark secret.

“I do mind you asking,” spat the irate aristocrat, “how my death came about is none of your business. I died. That should be enough information to sate your curiosity. Alp are made by witches from freshly killed, male, spirits. Happy?” Roderich huffed, sulkily examining the gouges he made in the wood of the table, unable to meet Keith's gaze.

“However...you are...correct. My kind does not age fast. It seems to me now...that, in actuality, we age rather slow. I cannot, of course, say that for sure. I only guess. Though, that is not what we were discussing. I was, once, long ago, a human. It is nothing to remember. I can barely dig up any memories of those days. Humans and alp do not find peace when forced to be companions. It is just...kinder to forget being human,” murmured the man in a soft and hesitant tone.

Roderich waved his hand dismissively, trying to brush the subject away, as though it had never come up. He knew, however, that it would not work, that the child would find some charm in another ex-human. It would not stop him from lying to himself, pretending these things were not happening, that he did not care. The alp knew he never wanted to become human again, but there was always a pang of regret. His family would have loved their human child.

As he sighed, one of the alp's fingers started gently rubbing the wounded table. “I can forgive your hypocrisy. We all have our moments, ja? I certainly do. You are in good company.” He cast the student a soft smile. “You are right though. It is silly to fight over what we like or not. It will never change anyone's opinion.” He paused. “Unless they are eager to please.”

“How is one to judge who deserves to hear you play or not. Everyone enjoys music, regardless of who is playing it. Why waste time dictating who needs to cover the ears and who can stay when you can just be playing? Everyone earns the right to listen to music. Perhaps you just are not that good,” Roderich smirked as the challenge seeped into his tone.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:18 am

Keith lightly tapped his fingers on the table as a response, he wanted to delve deeper in and cause Roderich the same anxiety and fear he had felt when he had spoken to him moments before. He didn't care what it would take to get him to be and feel as he did before but at the same time his sympathy for the other seeped through. Too bad his tapping nulled that out.

"So you're like a slave then?" He leaned back in his chair starting to play a very risky game, but it was a game they were both at risk for. If they got enough information about eachother it would be an entirely below-the-belt duel, "Where's your witch then or did you run away? Can you live away from these witches?" He was also slightly amazed at the existance of witches, thinking them to either be extinct or myth.

"How long ago did you die then?" He asked with no hesitation or kindness, just a quick remark from the teen quickly thrown into the conversation to shake things up. Then he paused and thought, he never really thought about going back to human and never really wanted too. Although it was odd and it hurt sometimes being a chimera was fun and had it's perks, but he still clung to humanity, "I'm not sure about you but I know I want to remain was human as possible..." he looked up showing a face of true thought instead of a cocky grin, "and my memories of humanity are special..."

He nodded, he was pretty high up in his group of old friends so usually he never really had to argue a point. But because of many of his actions he was called weak or immature by his friends for not joining in on the shit they did, but unlike them Keith knew about the human body and the effects things had on them. Plus, not knowing the meaning of love puts someone off having a propper relationship.

"I guess humans are just stupid," he grunted quickly, he finally could say that without being looked at like an idiot. He was now an other, different from the rest of the crowd though you would never guess.

"Because," he grunted again, "I don't do anything for anyone who isn't a friend or someone important to me," for Keith those words meant completely different things, "Say you for example, I would play in front of you because you are important but someone I've never meet before? No." He tilted back his chair leaning back with a smirk seeing the challenge, "You won't let me out of your sight to get a guitar so I cannot prove anything to you."
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:00 pm

The Austrian glowered, a snarl slowly working his way on his lips. All peace was shattered as the Austrian bristled, not used to being backed into a corner by someone he considered as lowly as Keith. He hissed, his features becoming rather murderous, especially as Keith's fingers kept their tapping rhythm on the table. One of his own fanged hands darted out, grabbing Keith's wrist and pulling harshly, intent on having the boy end up on the floor again. Where, in Roderich's irritable mind, he belonged.

“Perhaps, if you are oh-so curious, you should read a book. Of course, that would be far too intelligent for someone like you. I imagine that the only way you pass your classes is by forcing other students to do your work for you. Did your uncle give you the brain of that bird he murdered for you?” The words were sneered, all sympathy for Keith vanishing. “I can see why he messed with you, ungrateful brat. It would certainly shut you up.”

“I am no witch's slave anymore. And I most certainly did not run away. I was sent away.” He looked away, not wanting to admit that if he had not been discovered by his family, he would never have known that he was an Alp. Roderich would have spent his nights under her spell until she finally decided to destroy him. “One day, I will find the proper ally and she will be destroyed. Problem solved.”

The aristocrat made a bitter noise in the back of his throat, desperately trying to figure out where his elegant mask went, but failing miserably in bringing it back. “Shut up about my death. I do not talk about it. Not with you, not with family, not with lovers. You are not some special child who I am so enamored with that I will spill all my secrets to. You should be satisfied with what you get or you will end up with your throat ripped out,” he spat.

Roderich harrumphed simply, not wanting to deal with the brutish ex-human. Delinquents always got to him. They wormed their way in, not at all concerned with socially accepted behaviors like manners or politeness. They did as they pleased, seemingly following no rules, rendering the Austrian confused and unguarded. “It is easier to give into my nature if I forget being human. I am simply an Alp now, set on drinking blood and messing with people's dreams and nightmares. Of course, it is still there, the humanity. It renders me unable to do some things and messes with my emotions, but it is never too big of a problem.”

It was a problem. Roderich, with all his pompous words, was incredibly prone to human emotion. Most of his kind were numb, bordering on insane, complete psychopaths. He could grow attached to people, pity them with ease, feel guilt with ease, and to fear everything. He had a terrible habit of liking people and wanting them to like him back, even if he had trouble expressing it properly. Worst of all, he had an infernal habit of falling in love with people around him, no matter how hard he struggled not to. The only place these emotions were properly expressed, not in anger or hate, was through music, his piano.

“If I let you out of my sight, you will disappear. I shall have to wait and continue to be skeptical of your skills,” he hummed harshly. Now frustrated and annoyed, he would grant no generosity towards the younger male.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Keith held back his wrist using his strength to hold himself up right, a boyish smirk came acorss his lips watching how the librarian acted. It was amusing. Keith generally was kind and never wanted true harm to anyone just annoyance and the regular delinquint stuff, but the way he was raised didn't leave him untouched and sometimes he took after his uncle more than he would like to admit. And when it came to the fight, the blood fight, he would go under the belt to his hearts content.

"Yeah I could do that but then it wouldn't be revenge," he kept his cool continuing to tap away, "an maybe it was my fault for telling you so much about myself but hey you had no right to ask you stupid Alp," with a small scoff he let the bird brain comment go. Although he himself had reason to believe his mind was slowly being absorbed by his other parts, "And no," he growled, "I was the best kid there ever was; innocent and with a respect for nature, that asshole turned me into this!"

Keith giggled, "So you fail so much at being a witches slave zombie that you got sent away," he laughed out loud turning his phone off taking his headphones out, he needed to hear everything Roderich said, every word, every action and every weakness, "love to say it but you must be an idiot~" He chirped happily.

"I don't think I will," he leaned closer to Roderich looking up at him with his green eyes, "so do your parents know what you've become? Do they know that their lovely aristocratic son, their gem, was the slave to a witch? That he died and became a creature that torments people? Do they know about that?" He leant back again smiling, he himself knew that his own mother feared for what may happen to him and sometimes he was glad she was dead. She didn't have to know what he had become and see his weaknesses, "I bet they are very proud~"

Keith was going to make this hard for Roderich, very hard. He was not going to let go no matter what. He was going to be annoying and irritating, he felt invincible. Roderich couldn't do anything or he'd get fired, the worst Keith'd get would be detention or locked somwhere for a couple of days. That was it. He had the higher ground. And now he was getting annoyed with Roderich's talk of forgetting abour being human, "How ungreatful, your parents are human and your family is human, what makes you think you can forget alll that? Have you disowned your family?" Keith started to snarl, this being a topic he thinks strongly on.

The Australian tapped the tune of the last song he had been listening to before he switched the phone off, his eyes frowned finally matching the expression of the Alp. He was going to have revenge regardless of what Roderich did to him, if he hurt him he would not cry. He had no reason to, he didn't know Roderich so there was no breaking of trust. But at the same time because he didn't now him he was sure Roderich wouldn't apologise. But that didn't matter now. All that mattered was that revenge was a dish best served cold, along with the sweet nectar of accomplishment.

"Maybe when you pull my throat out you could play it?" He felt like flying up out of reach just to tease him some more but he stayed firmly in his chair the smirk and happiness of revenge plastered across his face.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:33 pm

((I apologize for the oodles of whiny dialog on this one.))

Roderich was having none of Keith's defiance. At the failure to pull the other man onto the floor, he yanked the vengeful hand away. Then he swiftly sliced his fingers across Keith's face, deciding a more permanent reminder of his anger was better suited for the Australian. He relished in the feeling of nails meeting flesh, and once the damage was done, he stood, ready to attack again if he felt the need.

“It is a shame you felt the need for vengeance. If you were going to get so hot and bothered, you could have refused to answer my questions. I would have dropped the subject. I am not a fool, not like you. I can respect a no, someone's wishes. I dropped the subject of the bird and your relationship with your uncle when you asked. I had that much respect,” snarled the fuming Alp. “You are a twisted, disgusting abomination, unnatural. You deserve what happened to you, brat.

Roderich's eyes widened at the accusations, paralyzed with shock. “You think...a bitter and resentful creature like me...came from a sweet, doting family?” His body collapsed in a glorious whirl of mist, as though it had lost the will to hold itself together. For a few seconds, it appeared to be a move of cowardice, as though the man had fled. Yet, right as the thought would be able to set into anyone, the Austrian reappeared, coiled around Keith, nails poised threateningly on his neck and mouth close enough to tear.

“You want my history, liebe? Your vengeance?” growled the feral creature softly. “I was not the gem, as you so brazenly assume. I was just one of many children, not the eldest. The eldest was the gem. I am just one Edelstein who they did not pay much attention to. I was raised by a nanny, the parents never visited. I barely spoke more than a sentence at a time to my parents. They haven't a clue that I died—drowned in a river by the witch, since you were so damn curious—only that I am an Alp. They sent me away, as fast as possible. I never go home. They do not invite me home. I am a nuisance, the skeleton in the closet, someone they need to marry off and get rid of as soon as possible. And yet, you expect me to appreciate my family? To love them and cherish my human memories with them? What is there to cherish? My memories of a nanny?”

Roderich snarled, and dug his fingers in a bit, not enough to make him bleed, but just to remind them that they were there. “And do not go blaming me for getting caught. I was, as you say, practically a zombie. I was not in control. The witch was the idiot who got me caught, who had me sent away. It is only now that I have any power, consciousness. Now, I am guilty of being a monster, but I have been seen as such long before I was actually cruel.”

“And do not, for one second, think I will not do anything to harm you. You push me, I will,” he purred softly in Keith's ear. “You would be surprised with how much the staff gets away with. Not murder, of course, but we push the bounds. It is terribly hard to find teachers.”
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Keith gritted his teeth feeling the blood run down his cheeks, he wouldn't show weakness or give him any pleasure in the inflicting the pain. It hurt like a bitch though but it only gave him more reason to fight with the other. He didn't really care anymore he wanted a fight regardless of the outcome.

"Yeah I'm twisted," he stood up putting his phone down wiping the blood away from his face slowly before licking it, even as a being that didn't drink blood he could tell his was all wrong, "and I'm perfectly unnatural and maybe I deserve the scar on my nose but no one deserves to be turned into a chimera, I also believe no one deserves to be turned into an Alp you included." He hissed showing his true feelings in the attack, even though he showed anger and wanted to fight something deep inside him wanted Roderich's companionship, he felt sorry for him and he hoped the libraian would feel the same...but right now it didn't matter.

Keith stayed still allowing him to coil, he gave a shrill grin back as a response showing his teeth, "Poor little bastard," he scoffed, "but I keep my memories of humanity even though they were suffering, I guess everyones different. Maybe I'm just a little bit insane, I never meet anyone other than my uncle and a few family members until I was about twelve. By that time my feelings of love and hate were skewed and twisted beyond help. Maybe that's why I keep my emotions and feel no sympathy for you," a sweet lie, he felt sympathy and empathy for Roderich, "oh well you're not a very nice person so I can see why they don't want anything to do with you."

A quick gasp escaped the Australian's lips, the shere shock of the nails getting to him. He clenched and un-clenched his fists wishing he could control the deon within him. If he could he could fight nails with nails and his speed would be quick but then he'd be more violent. Maybe that was a good thing?
"You're guilty all right, guilty of being a bastard!"

A shiver now went down his spine as he remembered his fear of teachers, remembering the fear when he walked home wondering what his carer woud do to him. Being locked in his room was scary for him back then, everyone in the house was scary. Everyone was broken and depressed and had knives or sharp objects. It was frightening, "I-I'll be fine..."
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:40 pm

Roderich watch attentively as the blood dripped down Keith's cheek. His clawed hands gripped the table, wanting to lurch forward and claim the snack. Yet, he restrained himself, merely staring intently as the Australian wiped the blood away and licked his hand clean. It tempted him. He was hungry, left wracking his brain, wondering how long ago lunch was and how soon dinner would arrive. It was painful.

“Perhaps we did not deserve our fates, perhaps. Neither of us were screwed up before we were changed, ja?” He hissed the words, accent dripping from his words as he lost himself in his beast, the aristocrat long forgotten. “But here we are, earning our fates, being as twisted and demonic as we have been told we are.” The brunet shuddered at the idea, vaguely able to be repulsed by himself. “And who are we blaming, hmm? The one who changed us? The nature of our species? Ourselves?”

The beastly aristocrat trailed his nail up the front of his throat, not breaking the skin, but still leaving a slightly swollen line behind, evidence of the movement. “Yes, poor little me, the aristocrat who had it all.” He let out a short, bitter, laugh. “The memories are there, I just do not care for them. And really, why pretend to be a part of a species that I am not? I am human enough without making an effort of it anyways.” He paused, looking a little surprised with himself. “But really, why would I want sympathy from you? You are a foolish nuisance.”

The alp let out a triumphant laugh at the gasp, his teeth brushing against his neck, seeming to look for a convenient place to sink into. They settled at the base of his neck, where he let out a soft hum, pausing. “I love that you think my parents hate me for not being a kind person. You make them sound like such heroes! The people who hated the poor, calling them lazy leeches, and all that did not fit into their perfect picture of life, the strange and obscure. They hated them! They want nothing to do with me because I am not normal. I appear to have been raised for the soul purpose of being a bastard. I am just a monster as well.”

Roderich nuzzled his selected spot, showing off his target. His hands were further up his neck, pressed against his neck, ready slice and squeeze if he tried to move away. He blew gently, before letting his mouth lie against the base of his neck, at this rate, inevitably going to bite and tear. “So think about that carefully, mausi. Will you really be fine?”

((Mausi: little mouse. because for once I will translate his pet names, since this one is more obscure))
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:01 pm

The Australia pulled his jacket sleeve over his hand rubbing the blood from his face on there leaving smudges of red on his face, he spat on the sleeve rubbing at the cuts trying to free himself of the blood. The expression in the Alp's face was starting to spook him, he had never seen a face with so much malice spread upon it. He gave a small grunt rubbing the bloodied sleeve on his jeans. He wasn't that too phased about his own blood, he had seen it alot and even now when he flew it still came to him, so his actions weren't that strange for himself.

"The only person I blame is my uncle, followed by my own stupidity," he stayed strong though his words said otherwise. He hated himself so much, or he used to atleast, the feeling that if he hadn't agreed to helping he'd still be normal. That pain haunted him every single day. Hatred for his own actions, not even a 'oh I was stupid', no. Keith hated himself with a passion, "Who do you blame?" He tilted his head staring at Roderich with his eyes glaring into the pupils of the librarians.

Time to fight below the belt, Keith thought to himself as he smirked, "Wow atleast I know my parents actually loved me," he still didn't understand why his mother left him with uncle but he knew she didn't mean it. Her face was so worried the last time he saw her and she talked to his uncle about science, he was too young to remember anything else, "What a horrible bunch~ You take after them alot in that case~" He chirped contently, "So has anyone actually ever loved you? Like true love, family love...not fake love or love because you are useful?"

Keith tensed his body feeling the fear pulse through his veins, this weakness that plauged him. That was it, he was emotionally weak. But like always he lied to himself and smirked staying still allowing Roderich to do as he pleased, "Go ahead, I dare you," he would soon regret saying those words but he didn't care. He would show that he was not about to be defeated.

The Australian slowly sat back down into his chair reaching his hand into his pocket fumbling the packet of bandaids and closed his eyes. These little strips wouldn't do anything against the tearing of skin but they gave him a slight comfort. "Oh yeah stop saying stuff I can't understand," he shook his head, "only English around me mate, don't understand anything else." He then waited nervously, his neck felt warm from the breath but his fear heated him up more, a paining feeling of worry hit his heart hard and he had to regain himself. What would he do if it was worse than he imagined? Than he didn't deserve to win...that'd be it right?
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:08 am

Roderich frowned slightly as the fabric of Keith's clothes absorbed the blood from his face. It was a waste of perfectly good food. On the other hand, it was also something that would make the blood last longer, to stink. It would not go unnoticed by the other bloodsuckers in the building. “You are going to have vampires hunting you the minute you leave, liebe.”

Keith's glare was met without the slightest bit of hesitation. “I blame no one but myself. Nobody made my personality what it is. I made it. I reacted to situations in ways that made me what you see here today.” The man shrugged, looking bitter but resigned, for once not piling the blame on others. “So really, why bother blaming your uncle? He did not make you a childish idiot who has nothing better to do that try to make people feel bad about themselves. All your horrible little traits are simply your own fault.”

Roderich tensed at Keith's accusations, his lack of love. It was not something he could truly fight. The Austrian was quick to fall in love or hate. It has happened many times. Yet, he could not honestly be sure the feelings were returned by anyone. Ex-lovers had really just been flings. His friends were closer to being acquaintances. Even his ex-roommate, someone he had been quite fond of, gave him the impression that he was only appreciated for how convenient his presence (or lack thereof) was.

“I-...I...Of course I have been loved,” Roderich murmured weakly against his neck, not sure if he wanted to slip into anger or a depression. “L-lots. I can be a very loving creature. Why would I not deserve any love in return?”

Roderich shook slightly, not sure what to do, how to react. When the brunet's fingers twitched down slightly, he could feel Keith's pulse. At the close proximity, the bloodsucker could smell how Keith would taste, tainted. It would be so easy to bite, especially since the Australian was not moving, was not struggling. He would be able to get an idea of what the younger male was feeling. He was so tempted...

The Alp bit down, blunt teeth ripping at his skin slowly, causing pain, quite unlike a vampires bite. Roderich let out a soft, blissful, sigh as his teeth settled in the warm flesh of Keith's neck. He shivered, this time in ecstasy, as the blood started to flow and pool around his teeth, warm and smooth. Then, the vampiric creature started to suck, taking in mouthfuls of blood with slow, languid sucks, relishing in the blond's discomfort. Occasionally he could move his jaw, setting out to cause more pain or to nip at the wound, but for the most part, he merely drank. He let out a purr, amused by the tangled emotions he could taste, gobs of fear, flecks of anger and stubbornness, and traces of empathy. It more than made up for the tainted blood.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:27 pm

"Whatever," he said dropping his hand by his side however he could feel more of the blood slowly runnning down his cheeks. Irritated by the blood he wiped his face again but it didn't last long, screw it he wouldn't put a band aid on. What good would it do anyway?, "If you have your way with me I probobly won't be able to go anywhere but the sick bay," he grunted really not caring all that much. If anyone came near him they would be getting a fist the face or a knee to the groin. Even if they were a teacher or the dean, he wouldn't give a crap.

Keith shifted in his chair slightly shaking his head, "I blame him because he taught me that love was caring about someone enough to let them break every bone in your body and as long as they said 'Sorry' or 'I love you' that I should forgive them," his friends knew that and every time they had a fight they would apologise sarcastically, that was Keith's weakness. He could talk as big as he liked and make himself seem strong and fight but if anyone worked out what made him crumble even a five year old could render him defenceless.

Keith felt him tense and gave an accomplished smirk back at him, he loved hitting nerves with people. It was times like this he wished he was a mind reader so he could tell what was going inside of the librarians head, if he could get into peoples heads and find out what they were thinking his life would be so much easier but also so much more fun. Although he had no reason to be smug, he really only over his life had three real, good and truthful friends which really wasn't much. Everyone else was just there and he was friends with them because of that.

"If you've been loved so much why are you stuttering?" He laughed at his comment, "If anyone should be stuttering it should be me....well I'm very loving as well, when I find someone I want to protect I would die for them....be tortured even...but it never means that those feelings are reflected back..."

The Australian felt him tremble and the closeness and suspense was getting to him, he took a few deep breaths to calm himself down but they only aided in making his heart beat go faster. This time he tensed up, he knew that if, while he was tensed, Roderich bit him it would be bad but no he had to do this, he couldn't help it. It was just his fear taking over his body, consuming his every wish and desire to punch Roderich out. He had to stay strong.

Keith gave a low groan feeling the teeth tear his skin, the sensation of his blood leaving his body made him feel weak. But soon enough he couldn't hold it back anymore and he screamed, he broke the promise that he said. Go ahead, I dare you. He whimpered when he could no longer scream tilting his neck holding back tears, he forgot how much tearing skin hurt and blood being drained from your body. The tensess that his body held started to collapse and he let himself go limp in the chaire staring aat the bookshelves, numb and void. He whined under his breath letting short gasps but nothing more after his scream. His throat hurt and his neck hurt more.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:57 pm

“That is true,” hummed Roderich softly, amused, “The sick bay would be a wonderful place for you though. It would be so hard for you to cause trouble with all those nurses watching over you. Mm...Perhaps I should make sure that is where you end up? A few more cuts, some deeper ones, I would think...and a nice amount of blood loss.” His eyes darted to the library door, gauging just how much he could get away with while visible to the teachers lurking outside. So far they had not stopped him. Pushing his luck, he dipped forward, languidly cleaning Keith's cheek of blood with his tongue.

He dipped his head down, looking at Keith curiously, wondering how anyone could be taught to act like that. Roderich always took issue with apologies. Words were never truly enough for him. He wanted to see apologies, knows they were sincere. It was so easy to lie, to fake an “I'm sorry” or an “I love you”. It was a flaw in its own way, his inability to trust. Keith's forgiving nature piqued his interest, it was something to note.

“I am terribly sorry then, Keith,” purred the Austrian against his neck, delighting in the way the words left his bloodstained tongue. “How dare I attack you, verbally and physically, take advantage of your weaknesses. You poor, poor thing. You deserve so much better, detention with a much more understanding creature, ja? So, so sorry.” He was grinning, the amusement seeping into his tone, excited to see how his victim would react.

He squeezed Keith's neck gently, threatening him. “Shut up,” he hissed. “These are grounds you do not tread on. I do not need to be reminded about this. Do you know what it is like to grow up in a household where nobody really cares for one another? Where we are all merely acquaintances, never taught to love properly? Shut up about it. You had loving parents. Good for you. My relationships have nothing to do with you, and I most certainly do not want to hear about yours,” Roderich snapped.

The Austrian only found relief in the feeling of blood flowing into him. He was greedy for the fear-tainted blood. The red liquid had a sour tang to it, but it did not deter the man at all. Then Keith screamed. Roderich was instantly filled with a sense of accomplishment and triumph, feeling as though he had won. His nails dug into his neck a bit in the young man's excitement, teeth nipping more harshly, even as the scream faded into whimpers. He relished in his victory, even as Keith became numb and limp and the supervising staff started to edge into the library. He had won.

After drinking enough to satisfy him without harming Keith too much, he unlatched from him reluctantly. For a few, brief seconds, Roderich stared contemptuously down at the student. He shooed the staff away before retrieving a nearby first-aid kit and setting to work on treating the wound. He hummed an innocent tune as he worked, as though nothing had happened and that Keith was just some student he found in the hallway. After a long silence, he finished and cleaned up his mess, leaning casually against a far wall.

“That might scar. I think there are a few books on scar removal somewhere in this library. I will gladly help you find them if you like,” he hummed simply.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:41 pm

Keith nodded weakly feeling a bit dizzy from the pain, "Sounds like a good plan," he said not really caring where he was left. A neck injury wasn't that much and he'd escape the sick bay to recoperate on his own, thats just how he always worked, which left him with many scars and sometimes infections. He refused the assistance of others regardless of how bad the injury was, he would always help himself.

The idea of being taught how he acted wasn't really in Keith's head, he knew it was wrong but it was just how his world worked. His uncle would come into his room and give him a small snack after every experement and tell him how wonderful and proud his mother would be. He closed his eyes gently trying to think about anything other than the pain.

"Y-you don't mean it," he muttered, tears welling in his eyes. It only worked with people he cared about so why did he forgive him? Was it because he felt a connection with the bare similaraties or was it beause he was so much like his uncle, "it doesn't work if I don't believe you!" He shouted rubbing his eyes free of the tears, his body began to tremble. Keith you are an idiot, you deserve what you get.

Keith did as he was told and dropped the subject immedetly obeying the librarian. He mouthed the word 'sorry' before dropping his head in defeat. A small groan escaped his lips and a cough when his neck was squeezed, but for that moment he kept his silence as Roderich had ordered.

The Australian forgot about the teachers, forgot that he could be saved and that he wasn't going to die. It was always like this wasn't it? I never die. He continued to cry feeling the blood drizzle down his neck whilst being drunk by the other, the only comfort he had was the close proximity to the crazy libraian (which wasn't good comfort anyway). He had lost again and he could feel it, the sense of weakness and nothingness, it was painful and hurt.

Keith sat, slouched, in the chair once Roderich had left staring in front of him. Keeping his promise he didn't speak but mouthed the words 'That hurt' weakly waiting for the librarian to return. He even allowed him to patch him up. During which he only weakly mumbled and grunted when a slight ounce of pain reached his mind but he bit his tongue holding all noises back from escaping his mouth. He was scared, terrified stiffly for the first time in three years about.

He shook his head in silence, he didn't care it was just another scar. He could cover it up with a bandaid like the one on his nose, and even if he didn't his back was riddled with them and his others were fading all around him. One more didn't hurt. Afterall he did deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:35 am

Roderich sighed, leaning against the wall lazily, watching the crying student with cold detachment. It would wear off soon. The Austrian did not normally stick around after an attack. He was quick to leave, satisfied with the knowledge that he had broken someone, torn them down. Sticking around usually made his small flecks of humanity feel guilt for doing this to another person.

The triumph of getting someone so proud, devilish, to break down in front of him was exciting but would be short lived. That is why he patched him up. It was almost more cruel, his need to fix what he broke. The man would repair a person, bring them back to where they were before he attacked, and then end up tearing them apart again. He never meant for things to happen in such a fashion. It was merely the side-effects of a short temper.

“It was meant to hurt,” murmured the Austrian coldly. “I will find you the books anyways. They are simple spells. I imagine you do not want to go through life having to explain that your school librarian bit you. It may take me awhile to dig them out, but I can have them sent to your dorm. It is really no trouble at all. Humor me, at the very least.”

Roderich moved slowly across the room, adjusting the table Keith slumped on to remove evidence that any battle had ever gone down. He wiped away blood that had dribbled onto the table, cleaning with such care so as to avoid alerting vampires to the blood. Afterwords, he dropped a few bandages in front of Keith with a polite smile, as though he had not been the one to slice his cheek and sink his teeth into the boy's poor abused neck.

“Here. You might want some extra bandages. You will need to change the one on your neck later. Take care of it. You do not want it to get infected. Your cheek, however, looks like it should be fine. It has clotted and I did not cut into it too deep. Think of it as a cat scratch,” Roderich hummed softly, gently rubbing some of the dried blood away from his face. “You should be fine as long as you stop sulking about. I imagine that no one will bother you. Well, they should not. The other professors will probably escort you just to be safe. Do not give them a hard time, even if they are terribly annoying and obnoxious, okay?”

Roderich stood up straight, examining his clothes for any traces of a mess or disturbance. Only once he was satisfied with his cleanliness did he let his gaze turn back to Keith. “You may leave if you like, not that I am kicking you out. I just think that you have served your detention in full, no? It was more punishment than necessary.”
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Keith sat at the desk feeling sorry for himself, he pulled his hood up over his head putting his headphones in blaring music into his hears loud enough to make him deaf if he listened for more than an hour. He whispered along to the lyrics quietly refusing the make any sort of eye contact until the tears had dried from his face, he shook his head rubbing his eyes.

He didn't even know why he was crying, it hurt like a bitch true but even so he should have stopped crying. He didn't care about this person or believed he cared about him so that was ruled out. The only thing he could think was that this place was safe for him and since coming here nothing had hurt him to the extent of when he was a child, that was why he cried.

"I don't care," Keith's voice was husky from crying and he gave Roderich a blank look, "it won't be hard to hide and I've got pleanty all ready...I like scars anyway," except those caused through great pain and anguish, "so don't bother, at least not for me..."

The Australian watched him clean the desk and pulled his sleeves over his hands and his hood deeper around his head to hide as much as possible, he pushed the chair back moving away from him still wary even though he felt that there was no reason to be afraid. He turned his phone down so the song was light in his ears and barely audioble to anyone on the outside.

"Thanks," his husky voice replied grabbing the bandages putting them in his pocket along side his band aids, he'd be carrying both of them around for a couple of days. He squinted when hsi face was rubbed and he fearfully slapped Roderich's hand away looking at him like he had seen a ghost, "Don't touch me!" He stood from his chair hurrying to the other side of the desk putting a hand on his neck wincing, he stood way too quickly that time. Dammit.

Keith gave a small murmur as his reply and stuffed his hands into his pocket turning away without a second glance back at the librarian and started to walk toward the door. He decided to attend classess for at least a week...or maybe he'd skip. He actually had a legitimate reason this time to so why not? There was nothing stopping him. As he reached the library doors a teacher was there, "Get out of my way shit head!" He spat pushing past into the library foyer. Only then did he turn back to Roderich and gave a tiny nod.

(Do you wanna do another thread set possibly a week after this?)
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:32 am

((Yes! Sure! c: Where do you want this one set? The library or somewhere else this time? And I will do first post, if you like, since I did not really reply to this one. Heh...))
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:30 pm

((Anywhere is fine I guess, I have no prefrence))
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:26 pm

((Hopefully this isn't too hard to reply to. oTL Oh, great, you again.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)   Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't Get Enough Of These (Roderich)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2