The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Empty
PostSubject: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:48 pm

((This is a blast from the past... This thread takes place before summer started..))

"Smart Idea... Send the new sophomore girl in search for a junior boy.." Hoa walked down one of the many halls of Zodiac school. "Keith! Keith! Keith?" She shouted throughout the halls. She was getting numerious stares and glares from both teachers and students as she walked pass their classes. "That was his name right? Keith?" She thought to herself. "Ughh.." She ruffled through her hair. It wasn't her fault that he decided that he wasn't going to show up to spell casting class.

About half an hour of careless searching had passed, Hoa decided that she was giving up. "I have better things to do than this.." She started to make her way to the library. She's had her eyes on a newborn baby tiger at the nearby zoo, but all she needed to know was what did they normally eat as an infant. She already stole the map to the zoo, the security codes to all the alarms, and even a night security guard's uniform. Thebaby tiger looked a lot like her Huong or maybe even one of his many children. She wipe away a stary tear at the thought. "Not the time for those thpes of thoughts.."

Soon she arrived at the library and headed over to the nonfiction section of the library and looked around for books on tigers. "Hmmm.." she looked through all the books on the shelves.

There was a very odd one that stood out to her. It was a bright red one that seemed a bit crooked. She walked over and stood on her tippy toes, "Curse my shortness..." She adjusted the book. She smiled as she finally fixed it and was quite filled with accomplishment. "What's that sound?" She pushed her ear onto the shelf.

Creak...creak.. WHAM!

The book case turned violently and knocked Hoa onto the other side of the wall. "Oww.." She was knocked onto the ground. It was pitch black. "Great.." She said sarcastically as she stood up and started to grope her way to the side of what seemed to be a tunnel. "Anyone?! Help!" She pounded her fist against the wall of the tunnel. No one seemed to hear her but she could hear everything which was going on in the library. Hoa sighed as she started to make her way down the tunnel.

"Keith? Keith?" She tried calling out to him again. "Who knows this idiot might have gotten himself stuck here.." Having no sense of direction and no knowledge of who this Keith was, she continued to call out his name as she wanders down the secret tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Keith kicked a couple of loose rocks across the hall. Screw this school. Screw the teachers. Screw obedience. He stuffed his hands in his pockets looking past his nose, it irritated him that no matter what he used to cover his nose he could always see it when he crossed his eyes. He thought he'd be used to it by now. Keith didn't believe in getting used to things, there was no way to get used to anything or tolorate something that has been happening for years.

He looked left and right and walked down a path; the further away he got away from the teachers without leaving the school grounds the better. Although he had probobly crossed the line today. He didn't care though. He used the spell to keep the teacher from moving than ditched the class getting a good head start before they could notify a faster member of staff. He laughed running his hands back through his hair, sweat dripped down. Ah well at least no one will bother me down here.

These tunnels reminded him of something but it was distant and lingering, like a fond memory teasing him at the corner of his mind..."Memories..." he grinned scoffing to himself before bursting into a fit of laughter, "man I'm stupid!" A remark that echoed against the walls.

But still the thought continued to linger, he never remembered coming anywhere like here but obviously he had otherwise he wouldn't have the memories...right? He furrowed his eyebrows wondering if he was feeling the after effects of this and wondering if his hippocampus had been tampered with. It would make sense then that he would have lost some of his earlier memories...or maybe it was so vast it managed to keep three sets of memory safe. He shook his head. That was probobly it.

I hate how my blood stinks. He continued to walk down vaugly remembering being told his blood smelt funny or even differnt, he had to admit that as opposed to the usual metalic taste of blood his tasted a bit of rust. Oh come on everyone licks their blood when they get a paper cut!

It was that irritant that lead to his next train of thought that he spoke allowed, "I hate how when nothing's happening your mind wanders," he gave a short skip before babbling something in bird. A small squak and a chirp and soon enough a smile made it's way to his lips.

No one better bother me.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:05 am

"How far do these tunnels go?" Hoa continued to walk down the tunnels for what it seemed to be ages. But then again she wasn't the most patient person in the world. She let out a groan, that was it! She couldn't stand any longer feeling so helpless! So she closed her eyes for a moment and reopened them.

Her chocolate brown eyes were replaced with the color of blood red. She smiled to herself as she was able to see in the dark. Who needed spells when you could easy gain things with the help from your powers. However if she does run into anyone she might give them a good scare.

Onward went the tunnels. At every twist and turns she no longer felt scared, just annoyed and bored. She also decided that calling the boy's name wasn't going to make him appear right in front of her. So she pracitically gave up trying to look for him for the second time.

Shortly after she proclaimed that she gave up, she noticed that someone else was in the tunnel besides herself. She tried to hide behind one of the corners of the tunnels, but her eyes were basically glowing in the dark. The boy seemed European? No, maybe it was American or Australian? She didn't know. But from where she was she could tell that he was tall, had blonde hair, and a pretty face. "I'm gonna just have a little fun.." She felt the corners of her mouth twitch to a grin. Steadily she tip toed behind him. "Boo!" She whispered into his ears. It was surprise that jumped actually and she couldn't help but laugh at him. "You should have seen your face! Haha!"
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:20 am

Minding his buissness was all Keith wanted to do. And not be bothered especilly by a pair of glowing eyes. He twitched turning, his heart was beating but he would never allow himself to be shown having weakness to someone. Especilly to someone who amde a habit, in his eyes, of walking around dark tunnels.

"I see it every morning in the mirror..." he paused staring into the pair of red eyes with a smirk, I bet she thought she could scare me with those. He thought to himself grinning, he himself had red eyes hidden behind his emerald green pair. He hated them though...he felt like stabbing them...wouldn't fix anything anyway and they were pretty cool for parties. But he couldn't just switch them on, when his eyes went crimson it was a sign that he was pissed....real pissed.

He shrugged leaning against the wall pulling a lighter from his pocket to illuminate the girl in front of him, "So what are you doing down here?" He quirked an eyebrow, "You the sheila who was callin' my name?" He had heard her earlier but just decided to ignore. He didn't know her but she knew his name which instantly gave him the idea that she had been sent to find him. Stupid teachers.

Not to be mean to her an' all but if she had been sent by a teacher he would ditch her...go wander around for a couple of hours then listen to a rant, get given detention, dodge it and go down to the shops. A normal School Day.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:58 am

"Well not the reaction I was hoping for.." she crossed her arms. This kid was no fun. "Ow.. ow.. ow." She covered her eyes from the lighter. "Warn me next time before you do that..please?" She opened her eyes and they returned to their original brown color. It didn't hurt but stung, but she got over it.

"Was he the boy I was suppose to retrieve?" she finally got a better look at him. "Yeah I called your name early... and thank for not replying.." She said sarcastically. If you asked her, she really didn't care much for bring him back to class. Heck, she didn't want to go back probably as much as he doesn't. Like she said earlier she had way better things to do then babysit.

"I was sent by the teacher you temporarily paralized.. but I'm not making you go back if you don't want to.. All matters pushed aside my name is Trang Chi Hoa but just call me Hoa for short. Its nuce too meet you Keith Smith.." She shrugged. "And bravo on that though, it made my day." She smiled lightly at him. The way she looked at it was: 1) he was able to perform and master that spell 2) the teacher did have it coming to him and 3) it was prety lucky for her to ba able to ditch class without actually ditching... "So what exactly are you doing down here?"
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:47 am

"Sorry," he said sarcastically flicking the lighter off, it was easier to move about without having to hold a flame in his hand. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and started to walk, if she followed her they could talk if not she could get out herself. It was really just that simple and when you looked at it it made total sense.

"Dodging school, I hate this place," although he had a nice little paradox that he didn't want to leave either, he sighed trying to remember seeing this girl in his class but his memory was so vauge it was almost non-existant. Oh well; if she had been someone important or worth remembering he would have put the effort into it...at least this time.

He continued to walk trying to think of something to do, he saw the hanging torches on the side of the wall and pulled his lighter out. A small sizzle started and a small fire begun illuminating about a third of the current section of corridor. "Much better~" He continued to light every torch he came across as he made his way down the corridor, he kept stuffing his hands into his pockets after turning the lighter off.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:07 am

Hoa silently followed him behind. It was a lot better now that they could finally see. Hoa kinda felt awkard in this situation. Was she just going to leave him? Even though she did have other things to do theu could wait. "What's wrong with this school?" She tilted her head. Sure it was strange and teachers were not at all strict but it was a place to go to. Hoa continued to follow him seeing that she had no idea where the nearest exit was.

"Ekkk!" She felt some crawl up on her leg. "What the heck was that?" She looked around on the floor. Mouses, bugs, and creepy crawlies didnt bother her one bit. But having things crawl up from under her or worst behind her was not a good thing. "Did yoh feel anything crawling up yoyr leg?"
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:18 am

Keith frowned, "I just hate teachers and school, too many rules," he gave a humourous laugh to himself, ah yes the life of a delinquint was sure an amusing one. He might teach her a trick or two; but the beer ain't for sharing. He looked at the three paths now in front of them and went through the middle; in his experience the most direct and obvious route was the best.

He laughed at her shriek, Keith used to live in the bush and kept pet spiders and at times a snake. Once he got used to speaking to birds he often hunted with them and climbed trees. Not to mention his uncle's shed didn't do well at keeping the rats out. But they were so cool!

"Theres a couple of little guys runnin' around but they won't hurt you," he paused, "I vaugly remember reading this country only had one venomous spider and even if you got bitten by that fella they could treat ya no problems," poison and venom 101; it was taught to Keith from day one.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:36 am

Hoa eyed at the new hall they had taken. It looked just like the last one. "Do you know where you are going?" She wasnt planning on sticking doen in the tunnel any longer then she had to. She completely forgot that her phone had a GPS. She quickly took it out, "Drat, im roaming.." She sighed and clise back her phone. "No service either..."

She put her phone back into her pockets. "So Keith tell me somethibg about yoyrself since we'll be in here for a while.." Holding a cnversation wasnt her best skill but now is a perfect time to practice right?
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:42 am

Keith mutterede something about sleeping in the pathways but shoved it to the side as he stopped in his track looking back at her before starting off again. About him huh? Keith scoffed, should he start with the fact he's a delinquint or the fact that he was sent here for too many reasons?

"I'm a Chimera," there that summed up everything, "and my persanality just about matches the job description," wild and un-predeictable. But at the same time he was extremly predictable, "What about you Miss Stalker?" A perfect suited nickname he thought.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:39 am

"Chim- what?" She hadn't heard of anything like that before. "Did he mean, a chipucabra? He was a Mexican goat eater? No, that didn't seem right. Oh well.. I'll look it up later." She just nodded as if in understandment. "What is with people here? When I ask for something about themselves they tell me what type of creature they are.." She crossed her arms.

"Surely there was more to a person besides that..". "I am not a stalker, Mr. I can do whatever I want; I just thought you knew where you were going.." She rolled her eyes. Sure she had been with worst people and her name calling skills were weak like her patience.

"What should I tell him? Surely not the truth.." She smirked. "Easy way out: lying. " . After years of pretending to be different types of people and creating strange background stories, a little white lie like this would all be too easy. "I'm a vampire.." she proclaimed with a smile as she took out a lollipop from her pocket and popped it in her mouth.

One thing about lying was tha you couldn't overdo it or under. A vampire was the closest thing to a jikinniki then any other creature she could think of at the moment. They were both the undead, they had a craving, and they had a thing with the sun. "Why should I tell a complete stranger what I am anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Keith shrugged, he didn't know either and persanally didn't care. He wasn't inclined to tell a total stranger who he was, what he liked and why he was currently residing at this school, "Maybe people are jsut lazy," he thought of something else again, "or maybe they have suffered because of it or maybe their life revolves around it..." He didn't really care to ask about other people; if they wanted to keep a secret there was obviously a good reason.

"Of course I don't know where I'm going," and he didn't have anything to assist him in that either. He really just planned on wandering around, spending the night there then attempting to find a way out. He could stay down there for a couple of days if he really wanted and needed to.

"Ah I'm good friends with a vampire," he stared at the lollypop. Whatever red eyes suited a vampire, the thought that she was lying didn't even cross his mind and if it had he wouldn't really care anyway it was her buisness. But it didn't so he kept walking making his way deeper and deeper.

Soon he reached a stair case that was headed downwards, he walked down it carefully the path becoming ever darker and just that much harder to see. He made a small 'coo' or chirping noise down the stairs and it echoed. "Hmm..." there was a room at the bottom judging by the echo.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:07 am

"So he doesn't know where he's going.." . Hoa still continued to follow him. It was either that be alone. Okay maybe that would have been better. She wouldn't have to go through the silence, awkard conversation, and the feeling in the back of her head that she was a stalker.

The tunnel made a change and appearing infront of them was a stairwell. She was a little anxious when she saw Keith going done it. Things we're getting intresting now. Well not that a secret tunnel within the school in itself wasn't intresting. She watched at Keith made a bird call. "Hey Smithy what's down there?" Hoa skipped down with him. "C'mon let's go exploring.." She gave a little tug at his wrist forward. She felt her childish and adventurious side take over.

Without giving Keith a chance to answer she skipped down the stairs as she hummed a little tune down the day. It was dark and she could barely see an inch from her nose. "Hey do you mind--" She stopped calling up to Keith and remembered her eyes. She quickly flashed them their blood red color. "Nevermind.." She called back up.

It was much better being ble to see again. She looked around the room. It was old, dusty, and abondanded; although it was filled with assorted boxes. "Aren't you coming down too? Or are you too much of a scardey cat?" She teased. Hoa ran back up to Keith and held onto his hand. "I'll be your eyes.." She shot him a cocky smirk which she highly doubted that he saw it, seeing how dark it was. Hoa started to lead him down the stairs. "There are some boxes down there and I want to see what's in them.." she informed him.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Keith watched the strange woman, he stuffed his hands in his pockets. There was something about that room he didn't like. There was an odd feeling that he had felt few times before but when it was there it meant trouble. He closed his eyes to see if he coulf vaugely sense the presence he felt, it wasn't a ghost or anything alive or dead but it was lingering memories.

While mid-daze he felt Hoa grab his hand and for a moment she let it hold it but then he shook her off, "I'm not scared!" He shouted walking down the steps quickly, he had no reason to be there was nothing at the bottom but boxes.

He looked around at the boxes bending down to open one, inside there were a bunch of files from the school from years ago. Each file had a persons name and the creature they were, they even had circumstances such as being cursed or turned into a creature or born non-human naturally.

Keith now held the files and wondered why it was lighter down here than at the staircase...something wasn't right about this room. He placed the files down tapping the corners of the walls. They were wet.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:40 pm

"What are inside?" She asked curiously as she looked over his shoulders. There were files. "Well that's random.. why would they have files in a secret tunnel? Unless its somewhat like a storage room?" Hoa shrugged at the idea and took Keith's place when he went over to go stare at the wall or something. She grabbed a hold of a couple of files. She quickly skimmed through them. Nothing really unusual. Birthday, Age, Name, all the basic information was there.

She continued to search through the boxes. "More files..." She sighed as she skimmed through them. "Surprisingly at this school there are a lot of boring people.." She wondered if she had a file on herself at this school.

She shrugged it didnt matter before she graduate or leave the school she'd already have them all burned to ashes. "Hey Keith stop staring at the wall and come over to see what this kid did!" She laughed. The pranks this Isaac Frisky pulled was harlious and orginal. "If I reinact it will you mind not telling on me? Keith?"

She looked away from the file to see Keith still in the same spot. "Hey are you even listening?" She got up and walked over to him. "What's so intresting about this wall?" Her nose wrinkled at the scent. "Ehh.. I know that smell.." She covered her nose as see pulled out a surgical mask and putting it over her mouth and nose. "It's gasoline." She pulled another mask out and offered it to Keith. "We don't want to get high off of this stuff.."
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:17 pm

Keith listened to Hoa but didn't care for what she wasy saying, "Whatever, you can pull pranks," he sighed shfiting slightly to examine another part of the wall. The wet walls hinted that there was access to the outside where dew could settle on the wall. That made him wonder if this place was connected to a staff room.

Gasoline? He sniffed the air...hmmm it did have a mild smell, he declined the mask wondering why she even carried it around. Strange girl. He bent down running his finger along the bottom of the wall lifting it to his tongue he licked it grimancing at the taste, yeah that was gasoline on the floor but why?

He pulled his lighter out flicking at the flame a few times, "Hoa you may wanna stand back," he grabbed a small piece of scrap paper and placed the corner gently into the liquid then moved his lighter closer. He knew one or two things about the nature of liquids and solids and this gasoline was fresh. It would seem that someone or something had been there recently.

"I'm gonna set this alight for a test," he paused, "so be careful..." he tenativly moved the lighter closer...was this really the correct decision...he paused again...this worried him a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:13 am

Hoa stared as Keith tasted whatever he wiped off the floor. What Hoa learned over the years was to always trust your instincts. And her instincts were telling her that Kieth was really strange. She placed back the mask Keith refused to wear back into her pockets. “Stand back?” Hoa asked confusingly but still she obliged and stepped back a bit. ”What the heck is he doing?’ Her question was soon answered.

“Are you insane? This room is filled with files, the walls are wet, and there is gasoline on the floor! This room is just screaming to be burned to the ground..” She glared at him. “Are you trying to get up killed?”

She snatched the lighter away from him. She gave out a sigh. “I don’t know about you but dying in a pit of flames isn’t the best way to go..” She light the lighter to get a better look at him.

“Let’s go I’ve decided that I am taking you back to class…” She turned around and tripped onto the files she had thrown all over the floor. The lighter fell out of her hands and set the files on fire. “Ow..” Hoa looked up to see that the flames were spreading and fast.. “Whoops..” She couldn’t really think of anything else to say...

(( XD Hoa is gonna kill us both!))
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:05 am

"You idiot!" Keith shouted running over to her, if he did it he'd have had time for reflexes but NO, he had to resuce this strange girl. He ran over to her pushing his hand onto her head keeping her head down, "Give me the mask!" He wanted to see this room once it had finished burning, but it ddin;t help that the burning Hoa caused was near the stair case.

He brought his wings out wrapping his arms around Hoa tightly pulling her to his chest, he wrapped his wings around himself and Hoa to keep the smoke away, he smiled down at her sweetly, "Are you always a klutz?" He asked with a slight tinge of annoyance. This girl could kill them both.

But it didn't matter...he paused keeping his head down, he was sure he'd be able to be okay for a little bit but he was getting a little bit worried about Hoa; she was a girl it was his duty as a man to protect her right?

"Hey," he said quietly, "pass me my lighter, don't want you setting my wings on fire~" It was hot.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:38 am

Before Hoa even had time to react to the flames, she was being pushed down on the ground again. "Now you want the mask.." She squirmed her hand out and digged though her pockets. Hoa handed him the mask. Then Kieth sheilded them with his wings? "Where the heck did they come from?" she wondered. "I'm not always a--" She stopped in midsentence and actually gave it some thought. Okay maybe she was a bit of a klutz all the time, but she wasn't going to give him the satification of letting him know.

So she turned her head so she wouldn't have to face him. "We're going to die now aren't we?" She started to shake a little. When she said 'we' she actually meant he. Hoa knew very well that she couldn't die, no matter under any circumstances. Hoa felt tears coming out. "Y-you idiot, why are you trying to be a hero? You're just going to get yourself killed.." She started to stutter between sobs. The flames engulfed all the boxes and started climbing on the walls and soon the ceiling. Hoa clung onto his chest, "I'm not going to let you die like this..." She said as parts of the cieling started to collapse. "You can still get out of here;" She smiled at him. "The ceiling its collasping. You can fly out of here.. I'll be okay.."
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:22 am

Keith gave a small giggle taking the mask from her placing it over his mouth. Was she crying? Shit! He didn't want to deal with this, "I'm not trying to be a hero I'm just stupid," he laughed not really that scared of the situation. He gave another smile rubbing her hair, "Aww don't cry babe," he gave her a small wink, "this is a magic school and I'm here for a good reason. The wings are only part of the deal!"

A piece of rock plumeted down onto them at quick speeds, there was a small glow and it stayed above them stacically causing the others to bounce off it away from the pair, "I don't have too many skills but one of them is being able to make objects float in mid air," he said, even if he didn't have this skill he would not have been frightened. That was just the type of person he was. "Also I really don't plan dying like this, what do you even take me for?" Another wink down at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:40 am

"What the? Was there something in his eye?" She looked up confused at him. "How could someone stay calm in this sort of situationi? Maybe he is stupid.." Hoa gave a sigh. "If you're not planning on die; how are you going to get out of here, smart guy?" She stopped crying and looked at him seriously now. "Soon the flames will have nowhere else to go but here and all the surrounding walls.." She said calmly as she pulled her arms behind her head. "I'm telling ya to get out of here or else I'll make you.." She pouted her lips.

"Trust me, one of my kicks will send you out to the sky, bird boy." She threatened him. Not that she was trying to be mean. She found it more effective to threaten people to make them do what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:49 am

"But I can't get out now," he pointed to where he was before, "theres a corridor beyond there and when that wall collapses I'm running into there. If I take to long the entrance will be sealed off...that does mean if you follow me we will be sealed in a tunnel indefinitly but does that really matter now?" Keith's sense of adventure was making his heart pound, adrenalin filled his veins and he felt a bit light headed; but that could have just been the smoke.

He flicked his eyes to the side creating a path through the rubble watching and waiting for the wall to crumble. Would the girl follow him? It was her choice and frankly he hoped she made the smart (or dumb depending on your point of view) decision and followed him into the (closed up) tunnel. "Your choice what you want to do~"
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:55 am

Hoa tilted his head and stared at what he was pointing at it was a wall? She listened carefully at his plan. “So its either stay here and burn to a crisp or run down to that wall and have a possibility of being stuck?” She didn’t like either of those ideas.

Sure she couldn’t die, but she felt pain. She did not want to feel the pain of burning in an inferno flame again, or the pain of hungry…

She would have to choose between the lesser of the two evils.

She sighed, “Fine, I’ll follow you and your insane hairball plan..” She positioned herself upward. “Ready?” She watched the wall slowly started to collaspe. “Let’s go..” She grabbed a hold of his arm and raced inbetween flames and rubble to get through the small opening. “Okay back away a bit..” The opening was too small for the both of them to fit and frankly it was hot! Hoa pulled out her oar and smashed the wall down. “Heh..There we go an opening big enough for two..”
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Keith jumped through the hole looking back at Hoa smiling letting go of her hand, he watched with a hint of saddness as the wall crumbled sealing them in an indefinent tunnel. It would seem the only way out was forward; however this gave him time to see if his water theory was correct.

He looked for any hint of acess to the outside world; a sun beam, dew or sound. There was nothing apart from the shy crackling of fire in the next room. There were few things Keith feared. Fire wasn't one of them. Neither was water. Not even sharks or lions, snakes and spiders were fun and birds of prey were the best. Something he did fear was being locked in a room, this was different but if he couldn't find a way out he would start to fear. If he knew an exit but just chose not to leave it would be different.

"Let's go," he said walking slowly not being able to see a foot in front of his face, he flapped his wings shooing the ash off and also giving a bit of cool breeze to Hoa and himself.
Back to top Go down
Former Vietnam

Former Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:20 pm

Hoa sadly smiled at the wall closed up. It meant that they were no longer in danger but now they are off to the unknown. Surprisingly there was some light in the tunnel. "What's that smell?" She sniffed the air. It smelled like burnt hair and clothes. She looked over her shoulder and noticed that her hair and her sleeves were on fire. "Ai!" She quickly patted them so they'd extinguish. Thankfully Kieth's wings made a delightful breeze. "Ahh thanks..." Hoa sighed, but it didn't look like he knew what he had just done.

She steadily followed him behind. That nagging feeling of her being a stalker came back, but once again she shrugged it off. The new tunnel was just like the old one. Dark, damp, and has an eerie feeling.

"I can't see a blasted thing..." Hoa whispered more to herself rather than Keith. Her eyes shined a blood red once more. However, this time it didn't help. Her night vision couldn't see futher than a foot pass her face. "Damn magic school.." she muttered. "I bet that its a damn illusion..". It was probably turning off her eyes so they wouldn't be spotted by whatever was ahead, so she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]   Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Tunnels are... fun? [Keith]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next