The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting For No One [Felicite]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

Waiting For No One [Felicite] Empty
PostSubject: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:44 pm

The drama room had a small practice stage which was dark and empty due to it being the holidays. Slow foot steps made their way to the stage and the clicking of a phone being plugged into the sound system seemed to be louder than it should have been. A few lights flickered on and the buzzing of the phone starting up echoed against the drama room walls.
A pair of shoes were kicked off the stage and soon enough a figure came to sight in the middle of the stage. A black t-shirt and loose pants were worn, a hoodie would have completed the set but none was to be seen.

A soft tune slowly started up and soon enough the figure started to move to the music, it started with the leg bouncing but soon enough fantastic dance moves were put out in line to the music.

I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time.

He shrunk down to a crouch before standing again spinning around his leg whipping around, he tripped catching himself. Keith stood from the fall holding his arm out to the invisible audience bringing it back to his chest as he opened his mouth singing a single line, "I really don't mind what happens now and then..." he stepped back running and jumping as he spoke, "as long as you be my friend at the end!!!" He leapt back almost hitting himself in the head with his hand.

If I go crazy will you still call me Superman?

That's when from his back black wings sprung forth and pulled him up from the stage front, he flew back before moving back again. The dance was fast and a strange mixture between brake dancing and hip hop. Every now and again a lyric would be spoken by him, mainly the chorus; "If I go crazy will you still call me Superman?" He moved to the front stopping all movement, he raised his hand, "Will you be there holding my hand?"

And with that he stepped back again to continue the dance not notcing he had left the door open.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:29 pm

Summer had come to the Zodiac School which meant most of the students and a few teachers had left. A silence had befallen the campus, something Felicite most definitely did not mind in the least. The quiet was something she loved, despite being by nature, a social individual. She could finally think clearly without any distractions. Also, to be honest, with a lot of the students gone, the campus' smell had improved quite dramatically. It wasn't so much that supernatural creatures in a close area smelled, it was that the majority of them were male. The gender which is less likely to bathe as religiously.

One thing that she was certainly not expecting to encounter on her daily walks around the school was speakers near blasting down a hall. How very odd, she thought to herself as she walked further to investigate. As expected, the music only became louder and she could hear someone prancing or something of the sort about. The source of the noise was evidentally the drama room, a place she had only ventured a few times during the school.

She quickly adjusted her hair and summer sundress before peeking her head in the classroom. A classmate that looked vaguely familiar took upon himself to make a performance in the room. She could not same much for the singing {well, she was biased due to her own music tastes} but he could dance quite well. She made her presence known by stepping in the room and taking a seat on a desk by the stage. Felicite clapped quietly, her usual serious expression never leaving.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Keith was zoned in on the dance and only the dance so he didn't even notice the clapping, and only after a couple more dance moves that looked like they should have broken his arm and the music stopped did he notice someone watching. He froze trying to decide what to do, the girl who sat there was sort of cute so he couldn't hit her. Damn. He walked over to his phone unplugging it then sat on the edge of the stage with his legs hanging off the edge.

"So you enjoy that?" He asked a bit stiffly as though it was forced out and it was not his true feelings or words coming from his mouth. He didn't mind people watching his dances, it was more the singing he was embarrased about, "My name's Keith by the way..." another sentance that sounded forced to comply with social norms.

He reached to an old black drink bottle and took a big mouthful in wiing the sweat of his forehead, he ran his fingers through his hair scratching at his scalp. His greasy hair sat up pointed toward the stage lights and hanging over his face, he then brushed it back with his palm setting it back to normal.

Keith jumped off the stage shoving his hands and phone into his pocket looking over at the girl out of the corner of his eye with what could possibly be a smile.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:00 pm

She nodded when he eventually took note of her presence, asking if he enjoyed his performance. "It was quite enjoyable, I did not know there were others whom enjoyed dancing at the school." She still retained her expressionless face but she spoke a bit warmly to him. Sure, he was not the cleanest appearing person she had ever encountered but anyone who enjoyed dancing was on her good side.

She continued passively observing him before introducing herself. "My name is Felicite, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Keith."

{I'm sorry for the short reply!}
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Keith shrugged dismissivly, he only danced because that's what was cool where he grew up and it was a stress release thing. He wouldn't dare to slow dance or anything like that, but a compliment was a compliment. He leant against a couple of black boxes crossing his arms, "I only break dance and do hip hop, nothin' else..." He had that cleared off now.

"Felicite?" He paused comprehending the strange foreign-ish name he had never heard of before, "Sounds nice~" He had meet a few people with interestting names but mainly just ordinary names and last names. His was the most, he knew about five other people with his last name. It was funny.

He looked her up and down then smiled, "Would you like to have a cool dance lesson?" Cool as in not ballroom or girly ballet, "You can say no if you like, it doesn't matter to me."
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:36 pm

She did not quite appreciate his relaxed attitude towards dance as it was something she took incredibly seriously but she was reasonable enough to know her reverence towards it was at a rare level indeed. She twirled her hair in her hands as she listened to him. Only break dancing and hip-hop? Such a pity. but, for someone missing the fundamentals in dance, he certainly was quite good. "I see."

Her poker face did give way to a tiny blush upon the compliment of her name. "Alas, I cannot take responsibility for it but thank you." The twirling on her braid only got worse upon her embarrassment, how ever slight it was.

As she was looked up and down, she subconsciously crossed her arms over her chest. However dance lessons were a thing she could never turn down. "A lesson would be nice, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Keith grinned turning around running back to the stage to plug his phone back in, anyone who didn't know Keith would think that what he was doing was a failed at attempt at flirtation or enjoyment, it was very much the opposite. It took him a long time to make friends or a short time with a good reason, so what he was doing now was simply him enjoying himself and dancing and passing time over the holidays.

"Come on~" He called plugging his phone in sifting through the songs, he had to put on a dancy song that wouldn't be offensive to the girl he was now hanging out with. Damn this would be hard. Eventually he found a song.

"Alright the first thing you need to think is that gravity doesn't affect you!" He demonstrated what he meant by doing a hand stand then proceeding to do the worm rolling his chest along the floor. Probobly the fact that he could make his body float if it became too hard helped a lot.

(I don't know much about dancing so this is gonna be weird hehheh)
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:20 pm

"Ah, gravity is a difficult thing to ignore but I shall try my best," she nodded at him extra seriously as she listened to the dance-y song and observed his fancy trick. She was moderately impressed, she was not going to lie. At the same time she did not wish to be outdone although the move Keith had just done was fairly difficult. She had her pride and it was her fatal flaw.

It would only be natural to copy him but in this outfit?! She chewed her lip as she thought deeply. It was almost a cause of her pride versus her dignity! The young woman reached a resolution relatively quickly though. Tying her cardigan around her waist would definitely prevent anything too embarrassing from occurring. If something did happen, she would simply smack the boy silly until he forgot. A logical solution if she did say so herself.

Doing the flopping fish or whatever the young people called it was out of the question but the handstand..that was more than possible. It was probable. She helped herself on the stage near him. With an elegant flourish, she did a handstand, easily able to support her own weight. She eased from the headstand to a back hand spring and back to her upright standing posture. "Was that suficcent?" She smiled playfully for once.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:00 am

Keith gave a small grin, something similar to what a pshycopath would do to struggling victims, as Felicite tied the cardigan around her waist. She wasn't his type anyway. No one here was. Prim and proppor, not for him. But he could understand why she did that so he simply waited for her to attempt the dance move that took him several months and a nearly broken nose to learn.

The end result forced a scoff from his mouth, "Can't you push your body like this?" He asked repeating what he had just previously done. He jumped back up streeching his arms into the air with a big grin on his face, "How about this," he changed the song over (to 'Check Yes Juliet'), he moved to one side of the stage and started moving his his shoulders to the beat, "do what feels right then run towards me, make sure you jump into the air one metre before you get to me..."

He was sure that he'd be able to do something that would probobly give her a heart attack and he felt the need to warn her, "Make sure your body is loose or this will hurt you," he paused, that didn't sound right, "but don't worry this isn't dangours it's perfectly safe!"
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:08 am

She forgot about her dignity for a moment to scowl at her new acquaintance. "Well, do excuse me for not wishing to dirty my dress." The drama stage was not exactly the cleanest thing in existence and Felicite was not in the mood for walking around looking like a ragamuffin. " The flopping fish thing is hardly a movement I wish to do." Yes, she registered on a level that he didn't mean ill but she just couldn't stand even light teasing.

She fixed her glasses as her pout faded into a inner smirk. Of course, she was sure to mask it with a blank blank that had won her many a poker game but in her mind, her smirk was a mile wide. Dance, run, leap a meter up? Those were things she could do at age ten. However, she was a bit wary about her new acquaintance. Despite his liking of dance, his devil-may-care attitude about it and, as she took in the state of his hair and clothes, probably everything certainly did not encourage her to pursue a friendship with him. Sloppiness was intolerable, that was drilled into her head at a very young age.

Enough basking in the past, Felicite simply wanted to dance. "Thank you for the words, they certainly inspire confidence," she quirked a brow at his warning. Ah, now that she listened to the new song, she found that she recognized it. Well, that was nice. She had to clear one thing up though. "Nothing less than a steamroller could hurt me so do not fret."

And with that, she did a triple pirouette {years of ballet had made it very natural to retain the grace of a dancer with the balance and strength of an athlete} and after a brief run, elegantly leaped the required height across the stage, towards her new acquaintance. If he dared do anything 'funny'...
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:50 pm

"You should loosen up a bit more," was the last thing the scruffy boy said before the next thing happened, he wasn't one to really one to get this close to someone so easily but he might as well change, it was the reason he was sent here anyway.

He watched as Felicite began to run and he moved his right leg back putting his arms to the side, at this point he quickly spun around fitting a few seconds of dance before she became closer. He waited for the jump and when it happaned he wrapped his around around her back and waist careful not to touch anything.

Keith kept the girl close to his body as he quickly spun her around before dipping her gently laying her to rest on her feet, he moved his arms away from her lingering at her fingertips before twirling into a spin. He clicked his fingers toward her with a big smile, "Do I scare you?"
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:05 pm

"'Scare' isn't quite the word I would use. 'Confound' is far more accurate, Keith," she said. Although with a large smile across her face from the sudden fancier dance moves, her previous emotionless mask was all but shattered to itty bitty pieces and blowing in the wind.

She straightened her skirts and hair as she was set down, trying to erase the remnants of that silly grin from her face and utterly failing. Oh so many times she had been dropped by dance partners had left her downright elated when she found even a mildly competent one.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:50 am

"Still in one piece?" He asked with a short laugh patting her on the head, he hadn't done that for a few years and was worried he may have possibly hurt her. But she seemed okay and he was glad about that. He placed his hand on his shoulder and turned his shoulder then streeched his arms.

He spun around giggling, before offering a hand to me, "Let's see your style then," he gave a small smile, "I've done slow dancing before, may be hard to this music though," he was happy to learn from her.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:22 pm

She squirmed a bit at being pat on the head and would have made a face if it hadn't been for the shred of composure that she was holding on to for dear life. "Why would a little trick like that leave me any less than perfectly intact? I am not a flimsy human." She tucked whatever strands of hair that had gotten loose from the hair ruffling behind her ears. It would have made more sense to pull her hair into a bun for the remainder of their impromptu dance lesson but also, she was without an elastic. Well, it was not as if her scruffy companion could judge her. As is, she she left her hair as is, hoping the loose strands wouldn't escape and cause a faint blond halo around her head.

"Listen, not all two person dances are classified as 'slow dancing'," Felicite scoffed. " A Paso Doble is as far from 'slow dancing as you can get. However, I do believe a waltz will be simplest." She took on a rather teacher-like tone as she contemplated how to go about this. "Traditionally, it is the male you leads the waltz but," she put her right hand on his waist lightly, keeping a distance in between them. She then extended her left hand to his side with her elbow bent and her palm raised, facing him. With that hand, she grasped Keith's right hand in a loose grip, and moved his left hand on her right shoulder, with his elbow bent. "As I am the teacher here, I shall be taking the lead."

Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:45 pm

He shrugged looking off to the side before back down at her, "Well I dunno, you seemed like the fragile type what with the way you are acting," he gave a small smirk, "not like the girls I used to dance with, they could land on their arms and still break dance, I was just being cautious," he looked back down at her. And he was being polite, if he didn't ask if she was okay he would seem like some cave age brute. Even if he wasn't some perfect straight A Prince Chamring he still wanted to seem nice, was that too much to ask? He thought not.

He laughed, "Aww my manliness is hurt," he laughed letting her move his arms, "I don't mind." He looked at the distance between them and the demeina between the two. He guessed as much seeing as how they had just met but still. He wanted her to relax as he had, "Hey there~" He cooed with a sly smile, "Why so distant? I know we've just meet but isn't being relaxed and flowing with what you've got an important part of any kind of dance?" He raised an eyebrow looking her in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:08 pm

"There is quite the difference between girl who take it upon themselves to act llke ruffians and girls who can handle themselves in a fight but prefer to act like proper young ladies. If you gather one thing from this day, let it be that I, like any other girl in attendance of the school, am not fragile." Yes, she was acting somewhat like a middle-aged feminist. How unbecoming of her, she should most definitely stop that behavior. Felicite did notice she was being a bit mean to her classmate, another unbecoming behavior. Oh well. "..That was a bit harsh, please forget what I said. What was meant was ballerinas are trained to be physically and emotionally strong, so it feels a little insulting to even be thought of as fragile."

Alas, he had seemed to have noticed the space she kept between them. It wasn't an insult but her skin crawled at the idea of being too close to strangers. It was a silly enough quirk to cause a faint blush. "Distance is calming to me, no personal offense intended Keith. Dance will have to put up with it."

{Sorry for the quality, I'm trying to get back into the swing of RPing}
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:59 pm

The Australian rolled his eyes and bowed foolishly making a big joke of it, "Sorry your highness," he slapped his forehead immaturely before snorting at the way she spoke, oh well, he presumed he would have to forgive her reagardless of how annoying he was finding her to be. He started to miss the girls he used to hang out with, though they were annoying FaceBook whores and ranted about twitter some of them were truly kind. There were a few, and only a few, who got rid of their social networks for real friendships and though they were classed with the 'smokers' and 'gangsta-wannabies' they were kinder than that and they were the only ones that ever took the chimera seriously.

"But I'm so used to being close," he groaned trying to pull her closer, he gave her the puppy-dog-eye-look and tilted his head down making his grip slightly gentler, "I'm not some perverted old man, I won't get off on you being close to me so don't worry," he grinned like a child hoping to in someway relax the girl.

((Its okay))
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:58 am

Oh, now she was being made fun of. She really was starting to dislike this boy for reasons other than his hygiene. Was it such a crime to demand respect? Really? She presumed the fact that she spoke like such an old woman had at least something to do with the sass. Maybe her snobbery was part of it to. It did not matter to her. Felicite knew that it was a rare thing for her to make friends so she was not bothered in the least.

"I am used to some distance," she frowned at him. It was true. Relatives were the only ones she allowed a lot of contact with. She had a suspicion however that if they kept on arguing like this, the dancing would never commence. "Get off what?" Her head tilted for second before realizing what Keith meant. The blond flushed, embarrassed by such language, "Ah, never mind," she shook her head, composing herself.

"I suppose I could meet you halfway." Yes, the unexpectedly cute smile won her over a little and she gave a step or to toward him.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:00 am

Keith chuckled watching the girls face turned red and he'd be lying if he said he didn't feel a bit smug about being able to get that sort of reaction from her, but it probobly didn't help to seal him in as a good kinda guy. "So naive," he grinned tapping her hand with his finger, his face bearing a smug smirk and he looked down at her. "And so what if you are used to distance," he leaned in slightly but was far enough away so she hopefully wouldn't feel too uncomfortable, "it's all about change baby~"

The Australia gave her an accomplished smile grinning from ear to ear, "Now this is how you dance!" He said before dropping his excited expression for a dumbfounded one as he blinked looking away than back down at the gilr musing over how he would say his next sentance, "Ah so what do we actually do?" He said trying not to sound like an idiot but it was ever so hard with such a statement and expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Félicité Canella

Félicité Canella

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:53 pm

This was not going well in the slightest. Not one itty bitty bit at all. Well, other than the fact no one had found themselves in a state of injury but the day or rather, dance lesson was still young. Felicite squirmed a bit at the mention of change. "Change is generally a rather unpleasant experience. Routine is best. If something works for someone, there is no sense in adjusting it to suit others." There was the stubborn streak shining through like a beacon. The slight anger at being looked down upon reared its head. Truthfully, most people had to look a bit down at her to make eye contact but it was simply frustrating for her.

"Voui, this is how I dance," a tiny smirk played upon her features. Seeing Keith clearly out of his element did wonders to improve her mood. "You simply do as i do but in reverse. If Istep forward with my right foot, you step back with your left." She then stepped back from him to demonstrate all the steps in a waltz by herself.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:07 pm

(Ack sorry this is so late)

Keith puted his lips at the girl, he had never meant for his solo release of irritation to become a full-blown dance with a girl. Not that he had any complaints, he was perfectly happy, but the point still stood that he hadn't expected any of this and was just going on the way he did. Going with the flow whether the other person wanted to or not, "I do agree routine is good...but sometimes it's good to change," he gave a smile that was both sincere and non-creepy, "for example a routine may be for someone to fall over everyday you might want to change that. Sometimes, even if you don't like it, change can be the very best thing for you. But Ihave to agree it is sometimes scary and unwanted."

He watched her feet very aware of how to mimic or copy someone else's dance moves, he had done this in school an always learnt difficult dances from his friends. Soon he started to mimic Felicite's steps away from her only fumbling a couple of times, all the way keeping a smile on his face. He did enjoy spontanious stuf like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For No One [Felicite]   Waiting For No One [Felicite] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting For No One [Felicite]
Page 1 of 1