The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Age Gap of the Room [Peter]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

The Age Gap of the Room [Peter] Empty
PostSubject: The Age Gap of the Room [Peter]   The Age Gap of the Room [Peter] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:21 am

Keith sat on the bottom bunk of his bed remote control in hand flicking through the channels, there was nothing good on this tv. He sighed dropping the remote beside him flicking through some DVD's, he had to choose something with a good plot and wasn't going to be too disturbing for him before he went to bed. He held in his hands a couple of MA and R rated movies before looking to the top bunk.

He was worried they might be too high rating for his room mate. Darnit. "Hey Peter got any good DVDs?" He asked putting the ones he had already chosen back under his bed. He swept himself out from under his bed looking up at Peter, after their faitful encounter at the lake and several others the two had decided to share a room. They made good room mates. Keith was mentally only about twelve anyway.

While awaiting the response of the other he opened a can of beer throwing one up to Peter, drinking ages? What are they? He pulled pre-popped popcorn from the floor putting a handful in his mouth, "Should Shane come watch with us?" He asked through a mouthful of popcorn and beer. Ahh these nights were nice.
Back to top Go down
Former Sealand

Former Sealand

PostSubject: Re: The Age Gap of the Room [Peter]   The Age Gap of the Room [Peter] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Peter was laying on his bed silently flipping through a comic book, not really reading it, just looking at the pictures making up his own stories to go with them. He was glad to be sharing a room with Keith, his other room had been lonely and boring. He turned and noticed Keith flipping through the channels, he shrugged turning back to his comic book, he didn't really care what they watched.

He smiled "all my DVDs are in that CD case," he pointed to a case laying on the floor by the bed "you can flip through it and see if there's anything you want to watch." He didn't know if there was anything that Keith would want to watch. There were some good movies in there, but they were all pretty old, and nothing went above PG-13, a fact that annoyed Peter, there were a lot of R rated movies he liked but his grandmother wouldn't allow him to watch. That didn't mean he wouldn't watch them though, he knew how to find movies online.

He caught the beer, wondering how Keith always mangaged to get them into the school with no one knowing, or with no one finding out that he had them in his room. He closed his book and jumped down to the bottom bunk, with his beer in hand. He sat down and took a piece of popcorn, not sure that he really wanted a beer, he had tried one with Keith before and he thought they were kind of gross. Oh well, he was thirsty so he opened it and took a drink, still not really liking the taste.

"Sure if he's not sleeping." He smiled, almost forgetting about his other room mate Shane the koala. It was easy to forget about Shane since he was sleeping most of the time, but he was glad Shane was there. He was really cute.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Age Gap of the Room [Peter]   The Age Gap of the Room [Peter] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Keith slid off his bunk grabbing the CD case, most of the movies in there were either for kids, family movies or movies with content of a PG rating; that's not to say they were bad movies just not his first choice. He flicked through them quickly trying to find something they'd both enjoy for a nice night in. He eventuualy found a movie he was familier with and something he was sure that would be amusing to watch, "Finding Nemo?" He asked looking over at his room mate who now sat next to him.

Keith crawled along the floor opening the door handle on his cupboard pulling away a couple of shirts before grabbing a large grey fluff ball that immedetly latched onto his chest tightly, he couldn't help but wince patting the koala gently. "I need to get a gum tree for him or he might die," he gave a small pout offering the koala popcorn, he didn't eat it.

He placed Shane down next to Peter smiling before making his way to the television set opening the dvd player placing the dvd in gently closing it, he went back to his bed climbing under the covers taking another sip of his beer grabbing the remote, he looked back at Peter tilting his head, "Sorry," he said, "keep forgetting you're not used to beer, I can get you a soft drink if you'd prefer..." It was probobly a bad idea to give beer to a twelve year old anyway.

He grabbed Shane stuffing him under the covers cuddling him tightly staring at the warning screen. Same old same old, he wanted to movie to start. Nemo was god damned cute, but not quite as cute as that little turtle.
Back to top Go down
Former Sealand

Former Sealand

PostSubject: Re: The Age Gap of the Room [Peter]   The Age Gap of the Room [Peter] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Peter watched Keith flick through his movies, glad that he hadn't laughed at his Sponge Bob DVDs.He gave a huge smile. "Finding Nemo sounds great." He really did like that movie, when he was younger it had been one of his favorites, and because he had watched it so many times back then he hadn't watched it in quite awhile. But it really was a great movie.

"What kind of conditions do gum trees need to grow?" He furrowed his eyebrows, thinking. "If they can't grow here then I bet we could find some kind of potion in this school that could let us grow one..." It would be horrible if Shane died.

Peter looked at the koala and gently put his hand on his head, scratching lightly behind his ear. "It's fine." He smiled "I'll get used to it eventually." He put his hand down and took another sip.

He switched the beer to his other hand, smileing. Suddenly he felt something furry brush up against the hand that wasn't holding the beer, he turned his head to see their little kitten, Nina. He gently picked her up,and stroked her back, feeling calm. He leaned back against Keith's bed, takeing a handful of popcorn, he offered a piece to Nina, who sniffed it then just nuzzled her head into Peter's hand. "I'll take that as a no" he smiled, petting her, then eating the piece himself.

((They could go looking for a potion for Shane, and instead they find an ageing potion? lol ))
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Age Gap of the Room [Peter]   The Age Gap of the Room [Peter] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Keith quietended down for the begining of the movie but soon enough after the movie got into the action he started to speak, "The place where this is set, Sydney," he paused taking a handful of popcorn, "I grew up there, well my teenage years," he sipped on the beer. He ran away to the city but didn't live in the expensive area, very much the opposite. But he lived near the beach and he got to see animals like in Nemo alot.

"I dunno, it's basically most of the trees in Australia," he thought for a second, he remembered talking to one of the teachers, she offered to try and make him one, "I had a chat about it with one of of the teachers, she was nice."

Keith gave an un-easy smile, "Hey Pete if you don't want to drink you don't have to," he didn't want to force him to drink it but he also thought it was a good drink, he was conflicted and really didn't want to be in trouble for making the wrong decscion.

"Niiinaaaa~" Keith's voice hyped and he reached over to grab the kitten cuddling her, she was such a cute kitten and named after such a cute character as well. He looked around at his room giving a satisfied smile, if he had time travelled back even a few weeks to tell himself what his room would be like he would have punched his future self or made fun of him for being a pansy.
Back to top Go down
Former Sealand

Former Sealand

PostSubject: Re: The Age Gap of the Room [Peter]   The Age Gap of the Room [Peter] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Peter turned his head from the movie to look at Keith. He tilted his head to the side. "Sydney? What's it like there?" He didn't know much about Australia, but he thought the accents were neat. He wondered what Keith's life was like before he came to the Zodiac school, from what he knew it consisted a lot of drinking.

He shrugged. "Maybe we could talk to her about it some time then..." If Keith thought she was nice, she must be pretty cool. He smiled, it was good to have a friend, even if he was quite a bit older than him.

He set the beer down next to him. It really wasn't that big of a deal, but if it was makeing Keith uncomfortable then he wouldn't keep pressing it. He directed a smile at Keith "I won't drink it right now then..."

Peter watched him pick up Nina, feeling happy. Then he turned back to the movie, waiting for the appearance of Nemo in the story.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Age Gap of the Room [Peter]   The Age Gap of the Room [Peter] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:11 am

Keith tried to think, Sydney was a big city and a nice one at that too. Sir had taken him and some of the other more managable kids to the Aquirium and concerts and they would all go to the beach and surf in the summer. If they behaved they were given an allowence and once a week would be taken to a mall, "It's nice, real big," he thought of what else he could say to describe it, "real nice beaches too!"

He nodded, "Yeah she's the one teacher I actually like," he needed to talk to her about something, he had to write it down so he wouldn't forget.

"I'll see if I can get you the stuff that tastes like cola if you are interested," he smiled down at him throwing a small piece of of popcorn at Peter's head laughing playfully, "Got ya!"

Keith stroked Nina's fur, he remembered when the movie first came out. He went and saw it at a big cinema, wow it looked so good back then. And still now it looked wonderful and the story was touching. Nemo was cute and adorable to no less of any statement and that little pink guy look so squeezable. "You remind me of Nemo a bit~"
Back to top Go down
Former Sealand

Former Sealand

PostSubject: Re: The Age Gap of the Room [Peter]   The Age Gap of the Room [Peter] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Peter hadn't been to many big cities, Sydney sounded great though. He would love to go to one of the beaches there but he knew that that would be tough to do since he couldn't be out in the sun as much as he would like to be. He frowned a bit, it would be nice to be able to spend more time by the water, damn sun...

He was about to respond to the Keith's suggestion of cola beer, when a piece of popcorn hit him in the side of the head. He turned to look at Keith, raising his eyebrows. Then he sent the pillow that was lying next to him flying into Keith's face, careful not to hit Shane or Nina. He grinned with the pillow met it's target. Peter laughed "Got you!"

"So now I remind you of a baby fish and a baby bird?" He smiled, remembering the when he had met George the bird, shortly after meeting Keith. Back then he had compared Peter to a baby bird.
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Age Gap of the Room [Peter]   The Age Gap of the Room [Peter] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:05 am

Keith leapt off the bed, the thought of having a movie night was nearly completely lost to him, he jumped over onto Peter's back probobly squishing him a bit; it was fun having such a small room mate. He giggled playfully trying to continue to watch the movie but keeping Peter pinned down; it was just a game.

"You're just a baby to me okay?" Keith giggled, he didn't know why he thought like that. Maybe because Peter was so hyper and cute, or maybe it was to do with this innocence he had and the things he had not seen (and hopefully would never seen) but the kid did seem to have intelegance to understand and sympathise with Keith. That was the main reason he liked having him around,

The other reason was basically just because he liked being around kids, maybe it was because he didn't have a childhood of his own. But he treated Peter like a brother, not like 'oh you're gonna be my brother' more like 'he IS my brother', well that probobly came from his unstable upbringing. He didn't mind most of the time, and now he was watching a movie with his new little brother.

"Who's your favourate character?" He asked rocking from side to side, "I think my favourate is Bruce...oh that fish with the scar~" He smiled swaying a bit more as he spoke, "Next we should watch Happy Feet, you seen that?"

Keith was such a child sometimes, usually he liked horror movies or movies with mature themese but there was something about those tacky little animations staring animals that was addictive and adorable to him. He reached over petting Nina, yeah he wasn't that much of a tough guy. But what was important was he could put it on if he needed to and he had the power to defend his friends and friendships if he ever desried to. His own wellbeing however was another thing, his friends were number one and it would stay that way.

Lucky enough for Peter, the fact Keith had adopted him would mean that Keith started to care about his own safety so the kid would stay happy and content.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Age Gap of the Room [Peter]   The Age Gap of the Room [Peter] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Age Gap of the Room [Peter]
Page 1 of 1