The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ari Olvirsson (Iceland) [a c c e p t e d]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Iceland

Former Iceland

Ari Olvirsson (Iceland) [a c c e p t e d] Empty
PostSubject: Ari Olvirsson (Iceland) [a c c e p t e d]   Ari Olvirsson (Iceland) [a c c e p t e d] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:35 pm

~ T H E C H A R A C T E R ~

Ari Olvirsson (Iceland) [a c c e p t e d] Anime1061

Full name:Ari Olvirsson
Hometown:Skógar, Iceland

Creature: A witch
Favourite Subject: History
Extra Details: Although he enjoys history, he also loves gym, because he always tries to get out of it to continue poring over his history texts. Usually, he succeeds.

Physical description: Not very athletic, with a slim build. His hair is a silvery color, and yes, is natural. Ari has a pale complexion, and intends to keep it that way. His eyes range from a light violet to a dark purple. If magic of any sort is performed, they will take on an iridescent sheen.
Biology: Besides the unusual hair color and eyes, witches like Ari are...gifted, you could say, with delicacy in features, probably stemming from the fact that 'witch' is normally a feminine word, and that male witches in the past had to be very feminine to blend in with their female companions. So, the feminine features just get passed down, and male witches are usually feminine.
Personality/Habits: Ari often has a puffin following him. It is his familiar, and Ari will often claim that it breathes fire. This has not been proven yet, however. Ari loves intimidating people while not really doing anything. Sometimes he'll paint his arms with the henna he uses for rituals just to make people stay away from him. He tends to be very shy and unforgiving (as in, threatening them outright several times) around strangers, however, it's unlikely he'll ever do anything to a complete stranger.
History:Ari was happily isolated from anyone who might harm him in the friendly town he grew up in with a population of 25 people. Determined a witch at 10, he was being taught the secrets of witchery by his mother, until the eruption of Eyjafjallajökull severly damaged their town. Due to this, much of the town's children were sent away for the sake of their health to a boarding school of sorts, or a relative. Ari was sent away as soon as his parents could get an acceptance letter.
Other Information: He's in the closet, and can't find his way out.

Role Play Sample:

The snow was pitch black. Ari Olvirsson stomped through the ash and snow towards the wagon that would take him to one of the bigger cities nearby. Black snow fell from the sky, as Ari hauled his bags onto the wagon. He felt too somber to try and make his bags get onto the cart for him. He didn't want to leave, he had a hundred reason why he shouldn't, couldn't go to this magical boarding school. Sure, he'd learn how to fly on a broom. No one said he wanted to, though. But parents were parents, and Ari's parents just happened to be powerful witches that could MAKE him go if he locked himself in his room. So Ari sullenly packed his bags, and here he was, leaving the best place in the world just because of a volcano. Ari decided, as he rode on the back of the wagon with the other children leaving the town, that he hated volcanoes.

~ O O C I N F O R M A T I O N ~

Your name: You can call me Melody, Miroir, or Caramel. -shrugs-
Time-zone: Eastern Time Zone GMT -5
Email/AIM/MSN/Etc: bakarangermaroon@hotmail.com
Did you read the rules?: It's brown and white right now.
Anything else you want to add: I would have made Ari a type of Icelandic elf, but I wanted to make the Puffin a familiar :'D Please forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams
Admin
Matthew Williams

Ari Olvirsson (Iceland) [a c c e p t e d] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari Olvirsson (Iceland) [a c c e p t e d]   Ari Olvirsson (Iceland) [a c c e p t e d] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Totally cool. You, my good sir (Well, you are now), are accepted! Go, young one! Change your name, post your profile picture! GET IN THE GAAAME!
Back to top Go down
https://thezodiacschool.rpg-board.net

Ari Olvirsson (Iceland) [a c c e p t e d]
Page 1 of 1