The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Snack [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former America

Former America

Midnight Snack [open] Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Snack [open]   Midnight Snack [open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Alfred rolled on the bed, opening his tired eyes. His body felt numb. He blindly patted the nightstand for his glasses, finding them under the pillow (why was it there?), putting them on and glancing at the red numbers of the old-fashioned digital clock by his nightstand. Midnight. And yet, he couldn't sleep, for his stomach was growling, desperately asking for food. He sat up on the bed, touching his tummy, and it made a noise that suspiciously sounded like a truck motor, making Alfred wince a bit.

It was quite clear he needed some food... After all, a hero couldn't risk to die in the midle of the night! Because he was pretty sure starvation would kill him before breakfast time. So, he tried to get up (just then noticing he was sleeping with his weight on his left leg, for it was numb and didn't support the weight of his body, making him fall to the floor), intending to sneak his way into the kitchen for one heroic and life-saving midnight burger!

Letting out a low growl, Alfred turned himself into his wolf form, stealthily sliding out of his room. He looked from side to side, no one around. Perfect, he wouldn't even have to bother with clothes, taking just his boxers with him was fine. This way he merrily walked to the kitchen, sneaking in and turning himself into a boy again, putting his underwear on and grinning as he made his way to those heavenly burgers...
Back to top Go down
http://ninfetamina.tumblr.com
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack [open]   Midnight Snack [open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:46 pm

((I hope you don't mind me jumping in))

Keith's head was stuck in the fridge, it was normal for him to be up at this hour. He barely slept on a normal day and that night he had drunk a bit, he wasn't going to waste a few cans of beer by sleeping. He grabbed a loaf of bread from the fridge before jumping on the kitchen table opening the load. He grabbed a slice biting into it chewing slowly, he was in his boxers and an old t-shirt with two holes ripped in the back.

A small chill ran down his spine and he sneezed before grabbing another slice, he really had no plans and didn't feel the need to sleep. He didn't attend many of his classes let alone those in the early morning.
He didn't expect anyone else to be up expecting other students to be asleep to awaken early for classess the next morning so you could imagine his suprise when he saw someone.

"G'day," he said nodding his head at the boy biting into another slice of bread, he scratched behind his ear before holding the plastic bag out to him. He shook the loaf gently in his direction, "You want some?"
Back to top Go down
Former America

Former America

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack [open]   Midnight Snack [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Alfred jumped a bit, having missed the boy sitting there.

And then, he furrowed his brows.

He was used to be the only one brave enough to sneak around the school during the night, usually to the kitchen. Hell, the was the Nightly King of the United Kingdom of Kitchen Burgers! And now, he had to share his domains with that strange guy? No way. The Lion King always reigned absolute in its kigdom, and that also served wolves (what, canis could be as territorialist as felines!)

"Who are you?" he asked, looking at the boy with one eyebrow raised, not quite happy.

He was ready to show who was the boss there, even if he had to pee all over the kitchen to mark his territory.

[haha sorry for being so late, I'm usually so busy xD]
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack [open]   Midnight Snack [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 pm

Keith chewed on another piece of bread smiling at the strange boy, he seemed angry or annoyed he was there. He scoffed placing another bite of bread into his mouth, it was amusing, he snuck out most nights but never really came to the kitchen. Just usually down to the lake for a midnight drink.

"My name's Keith," he gave his hand to the other to shake, "what might yours be?"

Keith didn't really understand why he was acting so strange, afterall it was just a kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Former America

Former America

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack [open]   Midnight Snack [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:21 pm

[I'm so sorry I'm being so slow, but lately I've just been online on my phone, bby =/]

Alfred looked at the boy, a little embarrassed for how nicely the boy was behaving when he himself was acting like a savage. So, the guy wanted to be diplomatic, uh? He also coud do that. He accepted the other's hand, shaking it with more force than necessary, and smirking a bit

"I'm Alfred" he said, proudly "Alfred F. Jones, but you can call me Hero"
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack [open]   Midnight Snack [open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Keith couldn't help but snigger and tried to keep his jokes about Alfred's accent to himself, he didn't really want to make an enemy this quickly. He offered another piece of bread to the blonde shaking his hand towards him a bit to imply that it was for him.

"Okay Hero," he played along, "but just so you know I've been to jail so I'm probobly the bad guy," he said this with a straight face only laughing at the begining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Snack [open]   Midnight Snack [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Snack [open]
Page 1 of 1