The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Know it Smells Great, but if You Drink it You Might Die... [Open!]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

I Know it Smells Great, but if You Drink it You Might Die... [Open!] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Know it Smells Great, but if You Drink it You Might Die... [Open!]   I Know it Smells Great, but if You Drink it You Might Die... [Open!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:35 pm

Eliza eta wiped her face with the kitchen towel, "Much better, thank you." She crumpled the towel up in her fist. She raised a brow at him, but decided to just play along. "Now, that's a weird place for a scratch." She commented casually. Looking at the clock one again she sighed, "As much as I'd like to talk more, classes are going to start very soon." She stopped at the warning bell went off, "Gosh, don't you hate that noise?"

"Anyway, I think you should be visiting your bird friends - er - get to class now." She winked. "Tell them. I said 'hi'."
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

I Know it Smells Great, but if You Drink it You Might Die... [Open!] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Know it Smells Great, but if You Drink it You Might Die... [Open!]   I Know it Smells Great, but if You Drink it You Might Die... [Open!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Keith was thankful she said nothing and just nodded agreeing with her, "Uh yeah I fell over a couple days ago into a rose bush," he shrugged when the bell went off. Even though it did disturb the peace he didn't mind it too much, "It's tolorable," he smiled before stuffing his phone in his pocket checking if had left anything behind.

"Will do," he muttered walking to the door, "I hope to see you again Miss Hedervary~"
Back to top Go down
Former Hungary

Former Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I Know it Smells Great, but if You Drink it You Might Die... [Open!]   I Know it Smells Great, but if You Drink it You Might Die... [Open!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:38 pm

"Of course, I'm afraid you won't be getting rid of me quite so soon." Elizabeta grinned, watching him take his leave. "See you!"

She sat down at her desk and pulled out a stack of paper from her bag. The next class would have to write a test, and although she sincerely hated tests, the headmaster had requested that teachers gave a test every week. She sighed a little and read through the papers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Know it Smells Great, but if You Drink it You Might Die... [Open!]   I Know it Smells Great, but if You Drink it You Might Die... [Open!] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Know it Smells Great, but if You Drink it You Might Die... [Open!]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3