The Zodiac School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zodiac School

A Hetalia RPG AU with supernatural beings~ Where all types of creatures can come to learn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles. Who will join me!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Japan

Former Japan

Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles. Who will join me!?  Empty
PostSubject: Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles. Who will join me!?    Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles. Who will join me!?  Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Pfft... Your resident nukekubi here! I've RP'd Japan for quite a while, and I can't do it very well anymore because I've spent so much time on his dark side... Whom I have made into a completely different character altogether. <3 His name is Kuro and he's a jikininki... But that's beside the point.

I'm super excited to be here! I love capslock and cannibals and gore and angst and drama and horror and monsters and demons. <3 And sunflowers and llamas and llamas in hats.

And mostly, I love you all~ You all remind me of cupcakes, and that's why I love you.

So yeah... hyperactive, transgendered, bisexual choir nerd. What's not to love? 8D
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles. Who will join me!?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles. Who will join me!?    Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles. Who will join me!?  Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Welcome to the forum, luv!
And please do not eat us, even if we do smell of cupcakes. ono
Back to top Go down
Keith Smith

Keith Smith

PostSubject: Re: Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles. Who will join me!?    Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles. Who will join me!?  Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:09 am

-waves- <3 for the angst and other stuff so <3 for you!
Back to top Go down
Former America

Former America

PostSubject: Re: Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles. Who will join me!?    Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles. Who will join me!?  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:23 am

Welcome to the party Yay America
Back to top Go down
http://ninfetamina.tumblr.com
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles. Who will join me!?    Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles. Who will join me!?  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:21 am

Welcome dude~ <333

(Did you say llama's in hats?... Carrrrrl?.... xD))

PS. I LOVE THE NAME OF YOUR INTRO POST. IT'S SO BADARSE AND MANRY. ono
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles. Who will join me!?    Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles. Who will join me!?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles. Who will join me!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Zodiac School :: Out Of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: